Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a Zoella video of them setting up that office, wow, they were going to the most expensive places to buy everything - they needed extra monitors so went to the Apple store - must have blown several thousands just in that - with that kind of apt business thinking I'm sure the company will tank in no time. The PR parasites know Zoella and Alfie's names are mud now so will be feasting on the dead husks for a bit while they hunt for some fresh new squeaky clean talent they can taint. There's no point in putting any real effort into a wasted enterprise - PR companies know this - the trick is to make sure their clients don't realise they're just fiddling while Rome burns.

Reactions: 7
I liked the podcast as I like Karl. Met him couple times.
And Alfie didn't add much to the talk. So didn't hear his dumb comments

Reactions: 1
I liked the podcast as I like Karl. Met him couple times.
And Alfie didn't add much to the talk. So didn't hear his dumb comments
Can't bring myself to watch. Does he still do the stupid secrets? That was supposed to be the format of the "podcast" after all and then he started adding in random interviews and it isn't clear if this is supposed to be something else or still part of the "podcast".

Either way he needs to stop trying to call this a podcast since it is STILL only in video format despite spending WELL over a year working on it talking about it and it sure as hell does not take that long to get things set up to upload to apple podcasts or spotify (spotify can take a bit, but that's usually more to the tune of a couple months with worst case scenario).

Reactions: 6
I honestly just can’t be bothered to sit through 1hour 40minutes of this Karl guy talking, Alfie - presumably - nodding along vacantly, and saying “yo!” and “oh my God”, and wearing a baseball cap indoors. Honestly hats indoors like that is a pet peeve. He just looks like trash.

Honestly, when Alfie tweeted the guys name, I just googled him and probably found out as much information as this video will probably reveal and didn’t waste nearly two hours of my life.

Reactions: 5

Yel

I think anyone that is interested in the guys story could find many other far far better interviews.

For someone with such a big company and so much full time help it's strange that none of them mange the most basic task of cutting out an image on Photoshop.
2019-01-07 12.12.35.jpg

I remember Alfie saying how the thumnails took him as long as editing the vlogs, so 10-15 mins. Ever the hard worker.

I think anyone that is interested in the guys story could find many other far far better interviews.

For someone with such a big company and so much full time help it's strange that none of them mange the most basic task of cutting out an image on Photoshop.
View attachment 3943
I remember Alfie saying how the thumnails took him as long as editing the vlogs, so 10-15 mins. Ever the hard worker.
Yes I agree watch Karl TedTalk instead. Alfie just used Karl to hopefully get the video to 1m

Funny I was watching a HiHo channel video and in less than a day. They had 1 million people watch their video and have 2 million subs. So half watched.
So when the Zalfie of this world complain that YouTube algorithms hate them..No it's your crappy videos

Reactions: 1

Yel

Alfie just used Karl to hopefully get the video to 1m
Yep! He's done nothing but rip off other peoples ideas his whole "career". And always making an inferia copy. I wish someone would do a compilation of all of the stuff he stole.

Someone should tweet him these bags, he threw a hissy fit over an unoffical book.

Was this posted:

‘Your own happiness comes first and anyone who doesn’t support that can suck a fat fuckin rodney. duck revenue, duck views. The real ones will stick around.’

Alfie added: ‘Me It’s becoming embarrassing to be a “YouTuber”. 2019 is going to be a big year for creators on the site!’ But do others agree?

TomSka – real name Thomas Ridgewell – told Metro.co.uk: ‘I’m not embarrassed to call myself a YouTuber; sure, there are plenty of creators I’m embarrassed to be associated with and anticipating the ever-changing economic landscape of YouTube is nigh-on impossible but I still love what I do.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/05/tomska-hits-back-alfie-deyes-claim-embarrassing-youtuber-8313682

Attachments

1. He did not make that because someone obviously took that pic. Zoe the control freak made it
2. He looks mentally deficient in this photo
3. That outfit....SEND IT to the bin

Reactions: 11
Okay I’m attempting to watch this new interview.
So far I’m 50 seconds in and can tell Alfistotle is in way above his head, he’s not a top class interviewer, his questions are tit ‘where do you get a gun’ and this guy is way too ‘savage’ for him to comprehend...

Ill continue watching for now...

Also why does he sit with the mics and headphones on? It’s a YouTube interview.

Piers Morgan doesn’t do that in his sit down interviews
Reggie Yates doesn’t do it, Caspar, Shane Dawson etc. Why has he licherrrrally just added pointless props

Also starts off as Alfie justifying that’s he done no research on the guy as he didn’t want to know his story beforehand. He used the same excuse for the Flat Earth guy. Mate your just outright lazy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched the video so I am making guesses about the content.

I think asking the question “where do you get a gun” is actually an interesting question within the context of the U.K. because we can’t just pop down Walmart and pick up a gun. So I think understanding that black market and how you find a seller etc. Could be interesting, but I’m assuming Alfie doesn’t delve into this?

The headphones are totally unnecessary, fine have microphones, but just get the little clip on microphones people in TV use and attach it to your shirt.

I keep getting angry at how lazy Alfie is to do no research on his guests. It’s not about not wanting to know the story beforehand. I’d personally find that really rude and it also risks Alfie getting on somebody with a bad background that is not an appropriate guest, but because he hasn’t done due diligence it causes problems. Like on Big Brother or something like that when a housemate has to leave because racist tweets are uncovered or something.

If I was a guest of his, or any interviewer, and they hadn’t done any research in advance I would find it really disrespectful. As if they don’t care about the story, and don’t want to delve in deep with any preprepared questions about certain topics that have been pre-researched. Often to allow a discussion of the story rather than a one sided telling of a story with Alfie going, “yeah”, nodding and “oh my God”.

Reactions: 4
1. He did not make that because someone obviously took that pic. Zoe the control freak made it
2. He looks mentally deficient in this photo
3. That outfit....SEND IT to the bin
it's just a TOTALLY impractical way to eat yogurt, granola and berries in a glass like that. Anyone who actually has to make breakfast yourself AND eat it BEFORE 7 am to ACTUALLY go to work, will know. Next, why is there a need to put the jar of granola and bowl of berries there? You're selling yogurt.
Lastly, he (& sister) needs to stop doing the staring-into-space-poetic-look because unfortunately, they just look like dummies

Yep! He's done nothing but rip off other peoples ideas his whole "career". And always making an inferia copy. I wish someone would do a compilation of all of the stuff he stole.

Someone should tweet him these bags, he threw a hissy fit over an unoffical book.
LOL at least I can read the words on the bag!

s-l500.jpg

• Haha

Yel

Holding a bottle of beer, recording himself on a slackline. What a cool adult.
Screenshot_20190109-095654.jpg
Screenshot_20190109-095708.jpg

Reactions: 8
Holding a bottle of beer, recording himself on a slackline. What a cool adult.
View attachment 4015View attachment 4016
He’s like that 16 year old that reaaaallly wants everyone to see that he is drinking a beer
So he has it glued to his hand all night
Taking tiny sips from it, basically letting it go warm.. just to show it around all evening

Like he is legit in his own house
Walking a slack line with it in his hands
then sitting down on his slack line grabbing his phone and posing in pics with the bottle to his mouth
He’s such a poser
We get it... u drink beer.. so savage!!!

Reactions: 20
I hope he falls from the slack line, smashes the bottle everywhere, and damages some overpriced soft furnishing, and also hits his face on the floor smashing his new veneers. And then they would have to call up somebody to come and clean the glass and beer up because they wouldn’t know how to do that.

Alfie and alcohol is such a weird relationship. Because we know he is old enough to drink, it’s no big deal. But he always makes himself out to be some aficionado. Whether it be about gin when he was on the gin trend, a nice bottle of red wine in M&S (most people just buy whatever costs less than £6), and now beer. If he becomes one of those real ale wankers he can duck right off. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he tried to make himself out to be all about real ale from microbreweries.

Yeah the beer thing is so weird. He definitely wants people to know he’s manly enough to drink a beer lol, maybe he wants to be able to chug it like Sean and Mark did in that one Vlogmas vlog. Also he had a damn Budweiser, if he starts like acting like he’s into craft beer now I will die laughing.

Is this an ad for his horrible veneers?! He's so embarrassing, I honestly don't understand why Zoe 'fancies' him so much. He's a try-hard child regardless of his actual age. This and the one where he was biting his shirt are extremely cringe-worthy. If he was attempting to be sexy... this is not the way to do it. AT ALL. ?

Seriously... what was his thought process in posting this story? It's going to be so sick to have me walk across this slack line while I'm holding my savage beer. Send it oooiiii!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.