Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is so average 😂 Guessing the house is from the bank of mum and dad seeing as they’ve not sold the flat (I have this secret belief she set up her brother to exclude him from the family some how to become the sole heir, no idea of the real story). It’s awful to speculate about pregnancies but I guessed her last one, I think she is again; lots of baggy clothes!
She was talking about the fear of having another baby. And this one has been pretty profitable for her!

Her story from Friday about her “friend” who’s in the live final for Mamma Mia and says it’s tomorrow (so Saturday) 😬 if they’re that close she would know the live final is Sunday not Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Everything she does is so average 😂 Guessing the house is from the bank of mum and dad seeing as they’ve not sold the flat (I have this secret belief she set up her brother to exclude him from the family some how to become the sole heir, no idea of the real story). It’s awful to speculate about pregnancies but I guessed her last one, I think she is again; lots of baggy clothes!
when she spoke about putting bannisters in, she said they'd just take them down at the end of the tenancy- so think they're renting.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just saw she's still posting she's a nanny so she's obviously not given that up like she said she would :rolleyes: Also looked at her house highlight and I find it hilarious she wants to reupholster her beloved cinema chairs after making such a song and dance about them haha. I was thinking I hadn't seen them in ages. Wonder where that neon sign that would be "so cute for kids" went.

For someone who has banged on about crediting others, she’s not credited the original Tiktoks for the style of her photo and last reel through the window or even acknowledged it’s not her idea.

For someone who seemed good at photography her last photo is so grainy/noisy lol. She needs to turn her blacks or shadows down 😭

Her content is so boring. I don’t care what you eat on a Sunday. I’m sure some of her parenting tips etc may be useful for me when my little one is born next spring but she’s so unrelatable with everything being gifted or an ad that I just can’t deal with following her.

From what I’ve seen when I do see her stories or posts now since unfollowing everything just looks so picture perfect and staged, it feels like she’s gone from princess clothes content to princess lifestyle content. It’s not aspirational, it’s just bland and repetitive and fake.

See she’s been buying followers again, been stuck on the same number for months and you don’t get 8k followers from a reel with 5000 likes…

God she’s boring isn’t she! I see she’s shilling pampers nappies now…the deal with kit and Kin over then hun??

Reactions: 3
Went to her Insta to see what she’s up to now after moving to “the country” (just because you don’t live in London doesn’t mean it’s the countryside, especially when Exeter is an actual city but whatever) and omg her engagement is so bad. Supposedly almost 100k followers and barely any comments, and half those comments are her just replying! How is she getting any brand partnerships and gifted hotel stays etc? This surely isn’t sustainable especially if they’re planning on buying another house?

She is extremely dull now, she’s trying to portray this fake idyllic SAHM life with the repetitive videos of recipes and videos of her child to make money (he’s cute but I can’t stand people using their babies as cash cows). She is so preachy in her videos and captions about childcare just because she’s a Norland Nanny and she got lucky with her baby who (from her grid anyway) seems to be pretty chill and not one who seems to cause her loads of problems like some influencers share about their kids.

Reactions: 5
Each to their own but makes me quite sad her latest stories about how she has never contact napped, baby has always slept in his cot on his own. I do love the freedom when they have a good nap in the cot but especially the early days if being nap trapped on the sofa with a sleeping baby is such a lovely memory

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Aw I loved cuddling my son and being nap trapped. It’s harder to be done with my daughter since my son is still small himself and needs my attention, if she has more children she’ll regret not soaking in all the cliches with her son

Oh she's so obnoxious , she's like a dose of thrush. I've been at a couple of events with her and she won't chat to anyone or mingle, yet when it comes to an opportunity for attention to be on her, she's there. A friend of mine (!
a consistent insta friend for years and years)also went to an event that red Bob was at and she was really rude to everyone, face like thunder but all gleeful and cutesy as soon as the camera came out.

Carlos used to be so lovely and down to earth but now they are so arrogant and fake. Lucy is actually a sweetheart and a decent soul. She's very kind, very sweet and gentle and so wants to be an influencer and is so desperate
---
Jesus...Carlos is 70% fake followers! I'm surprised, they have such a small following anyway and the fact it's almost all fake makes it a tiny following. I would have thought they would have a bigger, real following, as their content is quite fun and different
No surprises on Carlos TBH, but I found Red Bob to be really nice so I am shocked!