Alexandra Peirce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the first official thread for Alexandra Peirce, a.k.a HRH Collection.

I came across Alexandra, for the first time, on Tiktok. There's something off about a person who's niche is to argue with imaginary people. Alexandra records herself in what seems to be daily vlogs. In the videos, she is seen experiencing constant tantrums, triggered by what others might say or think in the future. For now, I'll keep it neutral until I have gathered enough information. Please provide links, if you have any, about her or her business in order to make a better profile.

1642754404311.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve been following her for years and watched her get even more unhinged. Her latest tweet is wrong on all levels ….

Bringing this back from the dead because the skinny legend who's everything but skinny rn is getting married tomorrow 🥳.
And yes it is to the weird qAnon guy.

She made a private IG where she post everything about her wedding, but her minions have to pay 25$ to access it

Bringing this back from the dead because the skinny legend who's everything but skinny rn is getting married tomorrow 🥳.
And yes it is to the weird qAnon guy.

She made a private IG where she post everything about her wedding, but her minions have to pay 25$ to access it
This guy? Drop his name if you know it, I can't find it online.

Screenshot_20220615-235703_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
Y'all, there's already an HRH Collection thread: https://tattle.life/threads/hrh-collection.6394/page-9

Can they be merged?
I'm not sure, but you're more than welcome to post here since the thread is properly formatted. Also, she's categorized under 'Gurus' under her real name, not just HRH. Alex is so controversial yet people rarely discuss her on Tattle, it's odd.

We might have to change the name of the thread moving forward due to her surname.

Screenshot_20220618-034907_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220618-034915_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220618-034924_Instagram.jpg

Last edited: