Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your kind words ❤ I know exactly why I’m doing it, my anxiety is out of control and I need to be able to control something in my life x
I hear that. I’ve never claimed to have an eating disorder (I’m not dismissing the idea) but I went through a period a few years back of being so obsessed with what I ate and counting calories and I know part of it was about having control. I would go to bed and wake up thinking about numbers, macros and calories. Someone mentioned about the pancakes and just throwing on some nuts because they are good for you but I would even weigh out fruits, salad and veg there was no way I would have just thrown something like nuts on a meal that would severely (in my head) impact my macros for the day. Its crazy when I think about it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her body plan recommend breakfast calories is 300 and the breakfast receipys are all 300. That's why she is saying it's high, can't go and contradict her 'happy' body plan.
If I ate a 300 calorie breakfast and did one of her high intensity workouts I’d collapse!

Reactions: 6
Nope low carb meal right there! Even if she didn’t want chips/rice/garlic bread she could have got some of the sweet potato mash or beans

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone on here was very supportive of me but I can’t find the comment and forgot to reply and I just wanted to say thank you ❤ Eating disorders are complex. I don’t think I’ll ever get over mine - started when I was 11 and I’m 26 now.

The thing is with Alexandra, i don’t think it’s straight down the line anorexia (when people say eating disorder, this is what most people ignorantly assume 🙄) the bloating posts etc to me look like binge episodes. I mean, obviously I can’t be sure, but she really reminds me of myself... restricting, over exercising, which would then after weeks or months, lead to binge eating, sometimes purging and then the restriction and over exercising would begin again and the cycle just repeats.

I think it’s awful that she’s promoting her plan when she’s pretty much admitted to having an eating disorder. I mean, why on Earth does she think she’s in a position to promote health and exercise when she’s unwell?!!! It’s basically pro Ana at this point

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.