Alexandra Cane - Love Island

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram - @alexandralouise__

Alex from Love Island. The one who dated Alex the doctor. Anyone follow? What do you think of her ‘I wasn’t happy when I was a bit bigger but by no means fat and now I’m really happy that I’m skinny’ message she’s pushing at the minute?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Loved her, then unfollowed when she had everything #gifted and the constant photos of herself got on my nerves. She looks incredible but I got a bit bored.

Reactions: 2
It’s a shame she’s lost her natural boobs and thighs (I have a similar frame and was great to see her on tv) but good for her for working hard, assuming it’s all natural as she’s saying? She just looks like another insta girl now

I think she looked great before and she looks great now. I do think it’s sad however that she’s saying she’s so happy now and she wasn’t happy before. She can say she’s happy because shes been on a ‘wellness and fitness’ journey all she likes but we all know it’s cos she’s skinny now. Is she truly happy though? I don’t know. She seems lonely.

I mean good for her that she has done whatever she’s done to get the body she wanted, but she always used to champion other girls to make them feel better about their bodies if they carried a bit more weight & embrace the body they are in. Now she’s gone all skinny on us, were all the things she said about loving your body a lie?!

Reactions: 3
I mean good for her that she has done whatever she’s done to get the body she wanted, but she always used to champion other girls to make them feel better about their bodies if they carried a bit more weight & embrace the body they are in. Now she’s gone all skinny on us, were all the things she said about loving your body a lie?!
Exactly she always said she was so happy in herself before, now she’s saying she wasn’t happy at that size?

Thought she looked gorgeous before her weight loss, refreshing to see love island girl with some curves for once

Just looked her up & she looks bloody amazing!! She looks fit & healthy to me; not skinny at all. She looks like she’s been eating right & lifting weights.

Reactions: 4
i read she had lost 2 stone in a matter a weeks and was claiming no fads but that must be a faddy unmaintainable diet long term. I do not agree with celebritities with no credible qualifications selling health fitness and diet plans as its unsafe

Reactions: 2
completely agree. It’s as if she’s made a point of being curvy when in fact she was actually just normal sized and now she’s got super skinny.i think all the ‘body positivity’ stuff before was just to draw attention to her body so she gets the wow factor now and can sell her silly generic fitness plan. Boring.

I can’t believe the bull**** she is trying to sell and people are falling for it! She is using photos of other peoples ‘before and after’ transformations claiming it was using her workout plan, she is also using an old photo of her when she was much larger as her before photo despite her not looking like that when she supposedly started this ‘shred’. She was one of the last people from love island I had faith in but it’s gone down the drain now. I hope people wake up to this scam.

I loved her on love island, she’s the only person who’s ever been on it who I’ve followed on insta after the show ended. I think she looked a lot better before the weight loss but I guess she’s happier with herself now - can’t help but think it’s more of a money making scheme over anything else though. Just hope she doesn’t pop her hip out of it’s socket with that pose she’s always doing 🙄

• Haha
The price of her workout plan really is shocking. Personally I think she looked a lot better with more weight on her, now she looks really ill

Reactions: 1
The price of her workout plan really is shocking. Personally I think she looked a lot better with more weight on her, now she looks really ill
I agree, she looks really boney or something in some of the pics and like she’s always sucking in even tho there is nothing to her 🙄 and the price is ridiculous, you could probably get the same routines from YouTube for free

Has anyone seen her latest post on insta? You can see all her ribs and it just looks grim. The way she’s forcing the pose makes her look even more desperate than she already is. Such a great example to all her young followers and those struggling in lockdown :rolleyes:

I unfollowed as I find her triggering but just had a look.
That is so revolting and such a bad image to portray.

I agree, she looks really boney or something in some of the pics and like she’s always sucking in even tho there is nothing to her 🙄 and the price is ridiculous, you could probably get the same routines from YouTube for free
I tried some of her workouts and they were honestly the biggest waste of time ever and ended up having to go and do second workouts afterwards to make it worth my time! She also spends most of the workout staring down the camera at herself. Her whole ‘look how much happier I am now I’m skinny’ message is really damaging and confusing for young girls. I’m a grown adult and I’m confused by the message she’s trying to get across.

Glad I'm not the only one. I feel shes made such an arse of herself. One minute shes like oh bigger is beautiful, dont change, we should celebrate our wobbly bits.
Too being oh my god I'm so happy I weigh next to nothing and have lost all that disgusting weight.