Alexandra Cane - Love Island

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this girl sell her own fitness guides when she’s not qualified? Another influencers profiting off women’s insecurities

Reactions: 1
Quite obvious she has an unhealthy relationship with food, her last nights WIEID video she was panicking she went over by 45 calls :/

Reactions: 4
Her saying that it was her birthday yesterday and “ate so much her dress popped”
Wow she must have eaten 2 lettuce leaves yesterday instead of her usual 1 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely astounded by her transformation and how she has the figure of a bikini competitor and tries to sell this lifestyle to young girls. Her recent Insta post of ‘I overate what am I gonna do?’ is a blatant way of her trying to come to terms with the fact that she ate more than her usual 1,400 calories. Whilst I agree that yes, eat the damn cake and try and make healthy choices, it’s clear she’s warped. Even her insta stories make me totally cringe. Who would promote a life style where you have to plan each and every single meal down the exact calorie...?

Having said that- I do think she seems like a really sweet and intelligent girl. It’s just so disappointing to see her clearly beat herself up over enjoying a birthday treat.

Reactions: 3