Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliet

Chatty Member
I mean good for her that she has done whatever she’s done to get the body she wanted, but she always used to champion other girls to make them feel better about their bodies if they carried a bit more weight & embrace the body they are in. Now she’s gone all skinny on us, were all the things she said about loving your body a lie?!
Exactly she always said she was so happy in herself before, now she’s saying she wasn’t happy at that size?

Reactions: 5

Juliet

Chatty Member
Instagram - @alexandralouise__

Alex from Love Island. The one who dated Alex the doctor. Anyone follow? What do you think of her ‘I wasn’t happy when I was a bit bigger but by no means fat and now I’m really happy that I’m skinny’ message she’s pushing at the minute?

• Sick

Juliet

Chatty Member
I think she looked great before and she looks great now. I do think it’s sad however that she’s saying she’s so happy now and she wasn’t happy before. She can say she’s happy because shes been on a ‘wellness and fitness’ journey all she likes but we all know it’s cos she’s skinny now. Is she truly happy though? I don’t know. She seems lonely.

msp1124

I can’t believe the bull**** she is trying to sell and people are falling for it! She is using photos of other peoples ‘before and after’ transformations claiming it was using her workout plan, she is also using an old photo of her when she was much larger as her before photo despite her not looking like that when she supposedly started this ‘shred’. She was one of the last people from love island I had faith in but it’s gone down the drain now. I hope people wake up to this scam.

Reactions: 4

Imah

Chatty Member
Quite obvious she has an unhealthy relationship with food, her last nights WIEID video she was panicking she went over by 45 calls :/

KerChing

Chatty Member
Just looked her up & she looks bloody amazing!! She looks fit & healthy to me; not skinny at all. She looks like she’s been eating right & lifting weights.

yelnats

I loved her on love island, she’s the only person who’s ever been on it who I’ve followed on insta after the show ended. I think she looked a lot better before the weight loss but I guess she’s happier with herself now - can’t help but think it’s more of a money making scheme over anything else though. Just hope she doesn’t pop her hip out of it’s socket with that pose she’s always doing 🙄

• Haha

Fromthebronx

I’m genuinely astounded by her transformation and how she has the figure of a bikini competitor and tries to sell this lifestyle to young girls. Her recent Insta post of ‘I overate what am I gonna do?’ is a blatant way of her trying to come to terms with the fact that she ate more than her usual 1,400 calories. Whilst I agree that yes, eat the damn cake and try and make healthy choices, it’s clear she’s warped. Even her insta stories make me totally cringe. Who would promote a life style where you have to plan each and every single meal down the exact calorie...?

Having said that- I do think she seems like a really sweet and intelligent girl. It’s just so disappointing to see her clearly beat herself up over enjoying a birthday treat.

Reactions: 3

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I mean good for her that she has done whatever she’s done to get the body she wanted, but she always used to champion other girls to make them feel better about their bodies if they carried a bit more weight & embrace the body they are in. Now she’s gone all skinny on us, were all the things she said about loving your body a lie?!

Reactions: 3

Itscharlibaby

Her saying that it was her birthday yesterday and “ate so much her dress popped”
Wow she must have eaten 2 lettuce leaves yesterday instead of her usual 1 🙄

Reactions: 2
Loved her, then unfollowed when she had everything #gifted and the constant photos of herself got on my nerves. She looks incredible but I got a bit bored.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
i read she had lost 2 stone in a matter a weeks and was claiming no fads but that must be a faddy unmaintainable diet long term. I do not agree with celebritities with no credible qualifications selling health fitness and diet plans as its unsafe

Itscharlibaby

Has anyone seen her latest post on insta? You can see all her ribs and it just looks grim. The way she’s forcing the pose makes her look even more desperate than she already is. Such a great example to all her young followers and those struggling in lockdown :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1

Woodworker

The price of her workout plan really is shocking. Personally I think she looked a lot better with more weight on her, now she looks really ill

Whatever123

VIP Member
I unfollowed as I find her triggering but just had a look.
That is so revolting and such a bad image to portray.

Hulahoopsfromthe80s

Glad I'm not the only one. I feel shes made such an arse of herself. One minute shes like oh bigger is beautiful, dont change, we should celebrate our wobbly bits.
Too being oh my god I'm so happy I weigh next to nothing and have lost all that disgusting weight.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Why does this girl sell her own fitness guides when she’s not qualified? Another influencers profiting off women’s insecurities

Whatever123

VIP Member
completely agree. It’s as if she’s made a point of being curvy when in fact she was actually just normal sized and now she’s got super skinny.i think all the ‘body positivity’ stuff before was just to draw attention to her body so she gets the wow factor now and can sell her silly generic fitness plan. Boring.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Thought she looked gorgeous before her weight loss, refreshing to see love island girl with some curves for once