Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't hearing voices telling you to do things a sign of schizophrenia?

Reactions: 4
Why has her body betrayed her by having hay fever???? What trauma caused it??? Her inner child needs to heal to make the hay fever go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is absolutely off her tits 🤣

I'm into the yoga and organic clothing and sustainable, recycling blah blah blah ... I have friends who steam thier yonis, I have friends who hold sacred women ceremonies, I have friends who are deeply religious, I have friends who collect crystals and are athirst as can be, I have friends who are amazing yogis (I'm still a beginner after years and years 😆) have friends who smoke weed, friends who visit glastonbury, pagan friends who celebrate the solstice times etc .. (I mean you get I may have friends 🤣) my point is none of them have suddenly started talking in slowed down, paused, spaced out, softened, woo woo accents because it just isn't real life. She's self medicating on herbs and drugs and calling it a spiritual awakening ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is absolutely off her tits 🤣

I'm into the yoga and organic clothing and sustainable, recycling blah blah blah ... I have friends who steam thier yonis, I have friends who hold sacred women ceremonies, I have friends who are deeply religious, I have friends who collect crystals and are athirst as can be, I have friends who are amazing yogis (I'm still a beginner after years and years 😆) have friends who smoke weed, friends who visit glastonbury, pagan friends who celebrate the solstice times etc .. (I mean you get I may have friends 🤣) my point is none of them have suddenly started talking in slowed down, paused, spaced out, softened, woo woo accents because it just isn't real life. She's self medicating on herbs and drugs and calling it a spiritual awakening ffs.
are you me 😂
Completely agree with every point you made

Reactions: 3
I also have friends who are very spiritual they even teach and hold their own retreats etc but I laughed out loud when I heard her on that video earlier. It must be exhausting being such a fraud tbh.

Reactions: 2
So the switch up begins….,she’s now going back to school to learn interior and fashion design 🙄 after months of saying we all need to be consuming less materialistic things in the world and how what we wear is ruining the planet. I really do feel sorry for this girl, she is as lost as a blind horse at the gold cup.

FA63A11A-EEC1-4D39-A77F-A1B823CB25E9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t see that one coming !! Was she not a witch last week…I can’t keep up 😂 At least if she goes to college she will be amongst normal people and not yoni waving Shamens 🤪

Also can anyone create a new thread? 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 1
Interior design and fashion design aren’t quite the same things though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.