Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tweeted out a Spotify account name once that’s apparently Matt - I gave it a follow and if it’s him, he loves a bit of Destiny’s Child and his own band but who can blame him😍😂

Reactions: 2
He put a picture of the back of his daughter on his insta stories yesterday and she was wearing a 'take it easy for a little while' t-shirt🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
2D60B9CC-E071-4A04-AE66-2099208950FB.png
Matt’s latest insta story, he’s looking so different. Hair really suits him! (Was always my favourite Monkey 😂)

Reactions: 9
Any idea where Alex and Louise live? East London I think?
I remember that he used to own a house somewhere around Shoreditch (or he used to be seen around there a lot during downtime when he was in London). But it was reported a couple years ago that they bought a flat in 'East London' - nothing more's been said.

He has been spotted in London a couple of times recently so he's still here, but people have been giving him privacy by not naming exact locations (which has been nice to see tbh).

Reactions: 3
He has lived in the same house in East London since 2008. He lived there with Alexa, but it’s his house. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t live with Louise, she just stays with him when she’s in London, naturally.

Reactions: 2
ok i know this was meant to be an alex thread but i’m wondering why no one is questioning what happened to matt and breanna?! i know it’s been almost two years now but she seems to still be pining…

ok i know this was meant to be an alex thread but i’m wondering why no one is questioning what happened to matt and breanna?! i know it’s been almost two years now but she seems to still be pining…
I’m sure I picked up from snippets of her Instagram / her podcast that he left her very very suddenly and it was a big shock.
Both her parents had just died too so not good timing. And their daughter was still quite young. Weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hear that’s about right but there’s two sides to every story. Anyway apparently new am album early next year.

Matt has a new girlfriend now called @littleamandablank on Instagram. Most of her Instagram stories revolve around him.

Sad if he did cheat on his ex wife, especially as their daughter is still so little. He seems so sweet and gentle natured when I’ve seen him interviewed and ofc he’s fit af, especially with the curly hair.

Reactions: 4
He is such a nice nice guy. I’ve not seen him for a good few years. I know he was back in Sheffield over the summer. Never an excuse to cheat on your wife especially when she was going through such trauma in her life.

I find this so rank 🤢 the fact both Alex and Matt left their long term partners for fans who swoon over them on Instagram is gross. Especially when Matt’s ex was grieving for her parents at the time 🤮

How could you ever want a relationship with someone who straight up idolises you? At least break up with your current partner ffs. It’s really not hard to be a decent person

Reactions: 13
Matt has a new girlfriend now called @littleamandablank on Instagram. Most of her Instagram stories revolve around him.

Sad if he did cheat on his ex wife, especially as their daughter is still so little. He seems so sweet and gentle natured when I’ve seen him interviewed and ofc he’s fit af, especially with the curly hair.
I can’t believe I missed this when you wrote it! Just seen on IG he’s done a story about her. She’s v v different to his ex wife…

It’s a bit gross Matt helders is suddenly pretending to be dad of the year now he’s got a new girlfriend

Reactions: 5