Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched Twitter for tweets about the thing about him hanging outside schools and didn't find anything, which is unusual - I reckon that the girls would have tweeted about it. That being said, it could've been before the Twitter age. Also, there's more evidence of Louise's obsession with AM (I'll look later) than what I posted

It definitely says more about Alex than it does about Louise that he cheated (after all, it's his relationship!), though I don't really think highly of anyone that accepts the advances of someone they know was in a relationship.

I think it's wrong to date a fan (at least the type that frequently posts stuff about how much they love you!). There is a complete power imbalance there. Alex could do a lot wrong and Louise would be more hesitant than normal to say anything because she idolises him. Louise is 100% Alex's type as she's a carbon copy of Alexa, from her frame, hair, and style to her interest in Jane Birkin, French cinema and Instagram post style etc.. it seems like he's gone off the rails a bit TBH.

Reactions: 5
I have not been keeping up to date with Alex turners love life but posting a breakup playlist to social media called "ouchie my heart" is mega cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have not been keeping up to date with Alex turners love life but posting a breakup playlist to social media called "ouchie my heart" is mega cringe
She didn't post it to social media - it was just on her Spotify. Loads of people don't realise that their Spotify is set to public. People lurked her and found the playlist that way. Even if she knowingly posted it publicly, sure, Taylor was a bit annoying for lots of reasons (and actually IIRC was an hole at times), but I'm not about to bash her for being sad about her relationship crumbling in that way. Realistically, publicly listening to songs to wallow in your heartbreak isn't that different to writing songs to wallow in your heartbreak.

I dunno, I just don't like the way people are keener to bash his girlfriends for being cringey in heartbreak than they are to bash him for mistreating said girlfriends and generally being a bit off. What like, he cheated on her, but she's cringey and overemotional so there? It's a bit victim blamey (obviously Tattle rules dictate people can say whatever, but that's my 2 cents on this)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just spoke to my friend who went to Sheffield Girls - she's 28 and she said it was girls two years older than her in sixth form that spotted him. There probably wouldn't have been a huge age difference, maybe five years or so but I bet his preference hasn't changed much down the years. He used to hang around the sixth form which is off of a main road and you would have to specifically going to the school to be there - it's not somewhere you would just hang out.

Reactions: 3
Following up with evidence of cheating:
Louise being a fan:

I hope people don’t just defend him because they have a sentimental attachment to the Arctic Monkeys. I could name all of their songs and recite probably all of the lyrics to several but we’re on a website where we speculate about everything and anything women celebrities do, so I’m not going to apply less scrutiny to Alex. There is no evidence of him saying anything untoward, but I think (if this is accurate, which I think it is) the way he treated Taylor was messed up, plus it’s crappy and weird to start a relationship with a super fan
The only thing that would surprise me is if Alex Turner (or any guy in a band for that matter!) didn't cheat on his girlfriend!

He will probably cheat on Louise too!

Didn't Taylor cover her tattoo of his name with a tombstone? Lol!

Reactions: 6
Just spoke to my friend who went to Sheffield Girls - she's 28 and she said it was girls two years older than her in sixth form that spotted him. There probably wouldn't have been a huge age difference, maybe five years or so but I bet his preference hasn't changed much down the years. He used to hang around the sixth form which is off of a main road and you would have to specifically going to the school to be there - it's not somewhere you would just hang out.
True it is but it’s not that far from Eccelsall road. I understand nobody would make an accusation like that unless there was some truth to it. I had a boyfriend when I was around 18 he was 5 years older than me after we broke up he ended up with a girl from girls high in year 11. I know it happens. im guessing he wasnt by himself?

Sorry didn't realise it was a private playlist. I do balk at being called "victim blamey" though bloody hell 😂

True it is but it’s not that far from Eccelsall road. I understand nobody would make an accusation like that unless there was some truth to it. I had a boyfriend when I was around 18 he was 5 years older than me after we broke up he ended up with a girl from girls high in year 11. I know it happens. im guessing he wasnt by himself?
My friend told me this story about five years ago and I haven't forgotten it. I just spoke to her to clarify (I've only been to Sheffield once and don't know it at all) and she mentioned the sticking point was where he was specifically just 'hanging out' as it wasn't somewhere you would. She said he was by himself.

With my suggestion that they would've tweeted about it - it would've happened 12-14 years ago, which is before Twitter was huge and leaves a lot of time for accounts to have been deleted and made private, etc., so the lack of discussion on Twitter doesn't say as much as I thought it would.

Definitely agree with someone's suggestion that Miles seems to be a bit off - this interview wigs me out. He apologised at least but ??? With Alex too, why did he just let him carry on like that? I hope that we're wrong about our hunches and accounts etc. but urgh

Reminds me of this song:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly I think Alex started to go off the rails a bit once he and Alexa split up. AM era he was holding it together I think, but after they got together again briefly in 2014/15 ish I think he went down the rabbit hole. He’s been a bit all over the place since then, while she seems to be doing pretty well.

Reactions: 12
From what I have heard from people I trust who have been in his company he's your every day arrogant rock star prick who thinks the world revolves around him that acts cool.

I know nothing of him liking young girls. I would love to think if that was true in this day and age with modern technology for proof and the #metoo movement those he had been around wouldn't be so silent about it, so it's probably nothing more than fan fiction in the minds of his super fans.

Reactions: 7
QUOTE="AllSeeingEye123, post: 4314647, member: 59000"
From what I have heard from people I trust who have been in his company he's your every day arrogant rock star prick who thinks the world revolves around him that acts cool.

I have never got that from him at all. Like I’ve said previously he’s always been nothing but nice. Maybe it’s a different atmosphere when he’s not around his close friends. I am not one of them we just have mutual friends. I must say though that When he was with Alexa he was smitten.

I know nothing of him liking young girls. I would love to think if that was true in this day and age with modern technology for proof and the #metoo movement those he had been around wouldn't be so silent about it, so it's probably nothing more than fan fiction in the minds of his super fans.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I think Alex started to go off the rails a bit once he and Alexa split up. AM era he was holding it together I think, but after they got together again briefly in 2014/15 ish I think he went down the rabbit hole. He’s been a bit all over the place since then, while she seems to be doing pretty well.
I didn't know they got back together in 2014/15. I always thought they would get back together as they were very cute together and seemed so mutually smitten. Maybe when they got back together, one or both of them had changed, and it just wasn't the same. Or maybe it just wasn't the same for her...and that's why he's the one that has seemingly gone a bit of the rails with his Alexa-clone girlfriend and all...

If you believe the secret celebrity gossip threads on here, then Alexa has been David Beckham's sidepiece for years, and I really am not sure what to make of that!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If you believe the secret celebrity gossip threads on here, then Alexa has been David Beckham's sidepiece for years, and I really am not sure what to make of that!
Christ, really Alexa? I expected better of her, what would the two of them even talk about??

Reactions: 4