Alex Gladwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her but since reading on here have gone off every instagrammer. Latest Bluestone blog- not marked as ad apparently just a gifted trip and filmed to look back on it as memories. Why put it on YouTube then if just for memories šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

On insta #pressstay šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Because memories donā€™t get you money, do they! Thatā€™s all these insta mums care about

I have watched Alex for a long time and used to like her but sheā€™s started to annoy me. Why can they never have a holiday without the in laws going ?! I get having family time is important and going away with them sometimes might be fun but every single holiday and day out, they are always there? Those boys never have quality time with mum and dad alone.

She is always saying how hard being a mum is and how much she struggles so I think they just canā€™t cope with the boys unless they have extra help? They seem like a couple of kids to me who canā€™t manage.

Also I know itā€™s really petty but the way she talks annoys me too. Why does she say ā€œtantrooomā€ instead of tantrum

Reactions: 2
I used to like her in the past too, but stopped following quite some time ago. I couldn't stand her grocery hauls. Every single item was prepackaged and ready made. Fair play they are vegetarians, but funnily enough, they don't seem to consume any fruit or veg. The grocery hauls of most channel mum crew only prove how lazy 'influencers' really are.

Reactions: 5
Tip for insomniacs: playing one of her videos will send you right off to sleep. Her voice is so monotonous and dreary.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has any body else noticed how suspicious her engagement looks on Instagram? She gets an ok amount of likes but hardly any comments and the ones she does get are spammy blogger ones. Makes me wonder if she uses bots.

Her husband creeps me out a bit too

Reactions: 1
Her husband is creepy! I am not sure if it's his weird shaped head (not his fault), or if he gives off massive controlling monster vibes. I have obviously thought about this way too much.

I used to like her in the past too, but stopped following quite some time ago. I couldn't stand her grocery hauls. Every single item was prepackaged and ready made. Fair play they are vegetarians, but funnily enough, they don't seem to consume any fruit or veg. The grocery hauls of most channel mum crew only prove how lazy 'influencers' really are.
I followed her for a short time as I enjoy vegetarian and vegan food hauls. Exactly what you say about prepackaged and ready made put me off. We eat a lot of vegetarian meals so itā€™s nice to get inspiration for something different, but I will stick to my fresh produce, cook from scratch and hide the veggies cooking. I donā€™t like hidden ads, it is the reason I unsubscribed to many of the mummy floggers, especially Channel Mum ones.
If you are promoting yourself as a parenting vlogger/influencer then I want to see relatable parenting. I work a lot of random hours...nature of my job/being on call but still manage to parent...oh and cook meals full of fresh veg. ;)

Oh dear, I've always thought her husband looks quite sweet and that they have a nice relationship!

However, I can't subscribe. Her content is dull as dishwater. No USP. She's always mentioning how fussy her boys are, but she just caters to that. Agree no fresh proper meals and their main protein source is cheese. As a veggie, there's so much more!

She needs a job. I couldn't work in the same room as my husband every day. What do they have to talk about?! She also never mentions friends.

Very strange couple. Husband who lives for Lego and her doing bugger all with her life. I wish sheā€™d eat some more and gain a few pounds

She does look skeletal and very unhealthy. She also dresses like a bag lady and wears the same three outfits constantly despite all the hauls.

And she seems to make no effort at all to better her fussy boys eating habits, takes the easy way out and just gives in. Which just makes me think even more that they are a couple of lazy kids trying to be parents.

Glad Iā€™m not the only one who thinks the husband seems very controlling. He always seems annoyed by her! I get the feeling itā€™s quite a one sided relationship as she seems to worship him and he seems very blasĆ© about it all.
It does always make me giggle when I see family photos of them all together though as to me he looks like her third child. Heā€™s so diddy!

Reactions: 3
I actually never watched any of her vlogs or Primark or other clothing hauls, so I can't comment much on her relationship except for it being very boring šŸ˜‚

On the topic of food though, we are a veggie family. My husband and our daughter are vegetarian from birth and I can tell you that they wouldn't eat much of what her family eats on the daily. I cannot believe she just lets her kids fuss to such an extent without even trying to serve them something more nutritious. Where are lentils, beans, healthy grains? How those children will like anything other than processed Quorn sausages when it's all that she serves to them? Really, this pisses me off probably more than it should, but having an extremely fussy baby myself, there are millions of ways to introduce things to child without instant rejection from their side. She should really educate herself on that front and her little boys will surely benefit.

Her food shop is a complete opposite to what new vegetarians and vegans should watch. There is more to life than eating ready made potato mash from Tesco regularly.

Used to subscribe to Alex but she is so bloody dull now, she puts out no content that interests me at all.

Agree with points already made, particularly how thing she is. She seems to be quite tall as well, so it just looks not great. Her boys fussy eating is ridiculous, and again I think her food shops are insane. She does say herself she isnā€™t a cook, but as has been said itā€™s all prepacked nonsense. Must cost them a fortune as well!!

Her husband is weird. I dunno why I think that, I just donā€™t like the look of him - which I know is super judgemental of me .

Sheā€™s complaining about how stressful half term is on her stories again. For somebody who talks so often about gratitude and having the perfect life, she moans an awful lot about how stressful she finds having her own children on the rare occasion she doesnā€™t have her in laws to help.

More casual humbragging on instagram tonight. Just unfollowed! @Definitelyme you are so right about her boring content. I feel like all it is bragging and moaning lately

This is a really small thing, she probably doesnā€™t do it any more, but it used to really annoy me when she said it was hard having two children with a small age gap/close together. There is over 2yrs between them, which I class as a pretty big standard gap, certainly not close. She always has moaned about struggling with the boys but she gets so much help!

Oh she does still do that. Forever talking about having ā€œ2 under 5ā€ or whatever as though that is at all unusual. Itā€™s bog bloody standard is it not?! And most people donā€™t have the help they do! The little one goes to nursery most of the week
and the mother in law has the boys overnight every week without fail -
What more does she want? And still she moans about how hard it is? Woman needs a hearty dose of reality.

Did you see the video a couple Of years back mind, about the ā€œworst day of her lifeā€? Which was basically her having a bad bout of heartburn and being a hypochondriac. I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s when I started to go off her. When she became sick or started having panic attacks or whatever it turned out to be. Fair enough that making content wasnā€™t at the top of her list if she was feeling unwell, mentally or physically, but for me her channel just died a death then. Not that she was overly exciting before. I feel sorry for her as she doesnā€™t seem to have any friends at all.

I started to change my view on her then too. I liked her as I had my daughter the same time that she had her first. But I went right off her when she made
A big song and dance about what a terrible time she was having, bleating on about having ambulances out to the house and what have you - for it to just turn out to be a reflux thing? I would be absolutely mortified at my own stupidity if that had been me, I would want to die of shame - not make dramatic videos on the internet calling it ā€œthe worst night of my lifeā€. Have some gaviscon pet and calm down for the love of god!

Sheā€™s mentioned a few times that she doesnā€™t have any friends. Sheā€™s not likely to make any either as long as all she does with her life is sit in an office full of Lego with your man there and go on holiday after holiday with his family. At least he seems to have a social life.