Alex Gladwin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂

oh my god,, were they in Wetherspoons- I was trying to work it out!!
---
Loads of pictures of Adams parents and family on her page but NONE of HER own mum.
Mum and her xl bully not the look you’re going for Alex? 😂
The plate and the 5 bean chilli was a giveaway haha

She's deffo ashamed of her mum/family for some reason. I wonder why??

Reactions: 1
I totally don't blame her 😂😂 her mum does look so rough, each to their own but definitely not to Alex's!

I suspect with Alex's anxiety/panic attacks etc her childhood wasn't a rosy one and definitely saw Adam as her way out since they've been together since high school, hence the leaning on his family and the soft parenting with her boys!

Reactions: 2
Yeah there's something not right there, girls don't tend to distance from their mother's unless there's a a good reason. Normally because they're a tit parent. Guess we will never know, she'll never tell people and I can't blame her if it was traumatic

The plate and the 5 bean chilli was a giveaway haha

She's deffo ashamed of her mum/family for some reason. I wonder why??
that meal looked disgusting 🤢
---
Tell a lie there’s a picture of her mum but I had to scroll all the way back to 2021 and there are loads of Adams mum otherwise.

• Wow
Are they with his parents in Orlando?

How the hell have they afforded that trip? She doesn’t even work.

Are they with his parents in Orlando?

How the hell have they afforded that trip? She doesn’t even work.
Haven’t seen his parents for a change!
They’ve taken the kids out of school - but sounds like there’s a lot of money in bespoke lego kits.

She says they've had “another difficult weekend here” - what on earth does she mean??? She has the easiest life ever!!

She says they've had “another difficult weekend here” - what on earth does she mean??? She has the easiest life ever!!
Think she is alluding to issues with one of the boys. She hasn’t said exactly but mentioned a diagnosis or something for one of them.

It sounds like her son could be autistic from what she’s posted previously. And that can make life hard when they’re dysregulated and struggling ☹

Oh god I wish someone would have a word with Adams mum! Her hair!! Looks like she stuck her hand in a socket! What kind of dated hairdo IS that! How embarrassing. Never Alex’s family -always Adams!