Alex Gerrard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not much to say on her really, I don’t see her in the public eye much or on social media. Seems like a nice enough girl.

Reactions: 2
She always used to be in the public eye but not so much now. I wonder why?

I get the feeling she can be a bit of a cow but don't know much about her. There were some rumours in Liverpool that my friends that live there have told me about her having affairs with doormen, but not sure how true it is.

I'm not sure TBH but Stephen is at Rangers or Celtic isn't he and before that it was maybe America, so its possible it's a few years ago

God I can’t see that happening! They’ve got such a lovely little family why would she play away?

The rumours about ‘Pancake’ are really old .

SG was playing at Liverpool and at one time it was also rumoured she was shagging another footballer who played for Derby iirc.

I don’t believe any of it.

Years ago she was all over the press, mag deals etc but not now . She keeps a low profile and seems private.

Reactions: 3
The rumours about ‘Pancake’ are really old .

SG was playing at Liverpool and at one time it was also rumoured she was shagging another footballer who played for Derby iirc.

I don’t believe any of it.

Years ago she was all over the press, mag deals etc but not now . She keeps a low profile and seems private.
Could it be because of the rumours that she keeps a low profile though?

She had her five minutes of fame and now it has passed, the towie/reality tv bunch came through and took the attention from the wags. The same will happen with that lot.

Reactions: 1
She's a horror, I'm from Liverpool so seen her out loads. The time that stands out was when I was on a works Christmas do, saw her in a restaurant in the Albert Dock a couple of weeks after the youngest daughter Lourdes was born, let's just say she was wiping her her nose a lot. She was absolutely off her face. I don't know if she's goes out as much now but she was known for it around town. She's awful, the way she used to carry in was embarrassing, she thought she was something else. The kids go to school in Crosby, I've seen Hera few times around there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m from Crosby and before they moved seen them around a lot of the time and in Formby. Always looked immaculate as do the Children.

But, I’ve seen him around and he’s a horror if you dare approach him he goes off his head. The rumours are they are as bad as each other, they both carried on and had a reputation but I don’t know about now as she has stayed out of the the limelight for a while.

I have to say though she is very, very pretty. I’ve had contacta few times with her Agent and they have always been very helpful and accommodating.

Jamie Carragher lives local and he’s just a dream. What he has done for the less privileged children is no bodies business, he even has a kick around with the children in the local parks. Polite, friendly, approachable and his family are lovely too. I’ve also had dealing with Jamie and his Dad and they are both so lovely.

Reactions: 3
I’m from Crosby and before they moved seen them around a lot of the time and in Formby. Always looked immaculate as do the Children.

But, I’ve seen him around and he’s a horror if you dare approach him he goes off his head. The rumours are they are as bad as each other, they both carried on and had a reputation but I don’t know about now as she has stayed out of the the limelight for a while.

I have to say though she is very, very pretty. I’ve had contacta few times with her Agent and they have always been very helpful and accommodating.

Jamie Carragher lives local and he’s just a dream. What he has done for the less privileged children is no bodies business, he even has a kick around with the children in the local parks. Polite, friendly, approachable and his family are lovely too. I’ve also had dealing with Jamie and his Dad and they are both so lovely.
Really I thought he was a nice guy? A little boy local to me contacted him after his Liverpool supporter dad died and he actually FaceTimed the boy and then brought the boy to meet him in person. I’ve seen video and photo evidence of this from the boy family.

When he was still playing I know that he was on the verge of a transfer to Chelsea and the Liverpool underworld threatened his family. It was in the papers.

• Wow
Does no one remember when he got in that fight in the Vincent in Southport ? There’s loads of stuff about him being involved with gangs. A guy called Kinsella was killed in rainhill last year and there was loads of info about how he helped out Gerrard in the past. He was a gang “fixer” and hitman

• Wow
I worked with someone whose family knew him so they knew about his move to America before it was common knowledge and did some underhand betting to make some money out of it. Allegedly...

• Wow