Aldi and Lidl #4 Oh ahh just a Lidl bit, Oh ahh Aldi Lidl bit more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do this too, we get a delivery once a week from a farm and would never go back to shop bought. I did once at the start of lock down and never again… farm fresh is so much nicer - shop ones to me are very watery and tasteless.
I donthe same thing and, yes, hey are saying there isn't an egg shortage! I think supermarkets are u dervutying farmers so much they can't afford to sell to them!

Reactions: 2
I donthe same thing and, yes, hey are saying there isn't an egg shortage! I think supermarkets are u dervutying farmers so much they can't afford to sell to them!
There were two boxes of eggs left in my local Asda today and I couldn’t see many people trying to buy them so there must be some truth in it! I imagine the farms that do deliveries don’t have the big contracts with supermarkets - I never associate supermarkets with properly free range hens tbh.

Reactions: 1
I popped into an Aldi in a posh area on my way back home today - i.e. I couldn't afford to live there - house prices are probably 3 to 4 times the price of mine.
I only went in for mushrooms but came out with a bagful of stuff as there were loads of reduced items including food.
I loved how spacious it was compared to my usual Aldi which is normally heaving with hardly any reductions usually. Obviously this was because there weren't many people in there as they don't have to shop there. The till operator wasn't rushing himself like in my normal Aldi. It might become my favourite store. 😂🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.