Aldi and Lidl #2 so, how mochi do you want to try the mighty peas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi Ostrich Steak.
I bought that one from Aldi last week for my son and he said it was awful because it was already cooked and you just had to warm it up, no choice of how you want it cooked as he likes it quite rare. It does say on the box it is part cooked but I never noticed that.
Think I'll leave that one so :sick:

Reactions: 2
Yes me too - shame as I really like ostrich steak bur part Cooked is odd!
It was a weird texture, it was dark meat and the outside had a crust on it like it had been overcooked to start with. Then I read on the box that it was part cooked, nothing like the picture on the box with the pink inside. Anyway I cooked it and my son said it was not good, tasteless and could have been anything. Leave it on the shelf.

I was influenced by this thread and bought some rock salt butter. Omg, game changer on toast!! The nicest toast ever.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.