Alan and Amanda's The Italian Job!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this?

I loved the last series. Binged it at least 4 times, as my dream is to have a property abroad and they were living out my dream on a BBC budget (admittedly for Comic Relief/CiN).

The pair of them used to irritate the shit out of me, but I really warmed to them both in the series. Particularly Alan who had evidently had a hard time with a divorce and a pet death

New series tonight! Episode 1 was fab, glad to see Scott back. Gonna miss the bar man Fabrizio from the last series though, not gonna lie

Trying to resist binging the series but Scott's Instagram has shown the living room reveal so I'm tempted to say fuck it and watch the lot

Reactions: 1
I love this programme! I’m a big Alan Carr fan and I’ll watch anything with him in it. Amanda Holden not so much, I thought she was ok in the first series but this time round I think she’s a dick. The put downs towards Alan aren’t funny they’re just tiresome and I think there’s a nasty, kind of mean girl attitude behind it.

I’d love to own a holiday home in Italy so I can live out some of my fantasy binging this series

I detest Amanda Holden and it would’ve been so much better with someone else but I do quite enjoy watching her try to move her face.
Love Alan and Scott.

Reactions: 1