Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to them, I don't quite get where the gay rumours about them come from. They're not uber butch rugby players but hardly the most effeminate guys around either.

And it's easy to say that there isn't any need to hide it but you never know what their family situation may be like. Still some negative views around sadly. :(

Reactions: 9
To be fair to them, I don't quite get where the gay rumours about them come from. They're not uber butch rugby players but hardly the most effeminate guys around either.

And it's easy to say that there isn't any need to hide it but you never know what their family situation may be like. Still some negative views around sadly. :(
I doubt their family situation stops them their dad runs a ballroom school doesn’t he? I imagine being lgbtq isn’t that unusual.

I do think curtis possibly is due to how he went out of his way to barely show Maura any affection and it was all just very weird.

didn’t he say in an interview when asked that he loved Maura but he would never rule out a male relationship or something? A straight man wouldn’t say that from the people I know.

edit *“I’ve been with women and I’m with a woman now,” he admitted. “You can never put a label on anything. It’s a cliche to say, but love is blind. I can never ever say what will happen in the future. I wouldn’t rule anything out*
so yeah don’t think he’d be saying that in interviews if he was worried about his family

Personally don’t care which way either of them prefer. If they know they are gay and leading girlfriends on etc is where I don’t agree

Reactions: 17
I just had a quick nosy at some of their autumn tour dates and they've barely sold any tickets. I know some of this can be put down to worries about covid, but that doesn't seem to be affecting some other Strictly pro tours too much.

I guess they might have been expecting AJ's IAC appearance to shift a few tickets, but I'm dreading what other cringy publicity stunts they will try in the meantime

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had a quick nosy at some of their autumn tour dates and they've barely sold any tickets. I know some of this can be put down to worries about covid, but that doesn't seem to be affecting some other Strictly pro tours too much.

I guess they might have been expecting AJ's IAC appearance to shift a few tickets, but I'm dreading what other cringy publicity stunts they will try in the meantime
If I was Abbey I'd be worried as she seems to be their way for headlines these days. You could imagine Curtis suggesting a threesome sex tape 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I've said this before but I've seen AJ on Tinder (I'm a straight woman in London eurgh), this was before he was with his girlfriend, maybe 3 years ago now. I think I swiped right on him just for lols but we never matched so who knows if it was real/he actively used it

Reactions: 11
Going to be very Daily Mail about this, but thank f*ck she fire bombed herself than some kid copying them whilst their parents aren't watching.

Reactions: 11
Glad to see Abbie looking so well, in the daily mail.
Remarkable really.

Reactions: 8
You cant put coverup on burns like that if you were having skin grafts and in ICU a month ago. So her skin must look like that now?! A miraculous recovery...

Reactions: 21
You cant put coverup on burns like that if you were having skin grafts and in ICU a month ago. So her skin must look like that now?! A miraculous recovery...
For sure. Just as well she took time to recuperate and let AJ and Curtis do all the live interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But I can't believe for a second they'd exaggerate the accident to generate headlines. They've tried to keep it respectful and haven't felt comfortable talking about themselves at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was going to say I remember a sob story being sold when he was in I’m a celeb about how they’re sooo famous they have stalkers lol, seems they’re very fame hungry!

I love how in their statements it’s all about them and hardly anything about how STUPID it is to do things like this and they should be acknowledging how glad they are it happened to them and not one of their fans trying to copy them if they’d have posted the video!

Also the humble brag made me laugh ‘oh I’ve lost so much weight the doctors have to be worried about doses because I’m soooo tiny’

• Haha
Reactions: 13