Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they'll do an interview this week and they'll explain the situation/injuries. AJ is a wee man, 5ft 7

Reactions: 1
I doubt their family situation stops them their dad runs a ballroom school doesn’t he? I imagine being lgbtq isn’t that unusual.

I do think curtis possibly is due to how he went out of his way to barely show Maura any affection and it was all just very weird.

didn’t he say in an interview when asked that he loved Maura but he would never rule out a male relationship or something? A straight man wouldn’t say that from the people I know.

edit *“I’ve been with women and I’m with a woman now,” he admitted. “You can never put a label on anything. It’s a cliche to say, but love is blind. I can never ever say what will happen in the future. I wouldn’t rule anything out*
so yeah don’t think he’d be saying that in interviews if he was worried about his family

Personally don’t care which way either of them prefer. If they know they are gay and leading girlfriends on etc is where I don’t agree
He'll do what makes him money and pathetic headlines.

Reactions: 6
The fact they'd have informed the paps about their "first outing" makes it so much worse.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to them, I don't quite get where the gay rumours about them come from. They're not uber butch rugby players but hardly the most effeminate guys around either.

And it's easy to say that there isn't any need to hide it but you never know what their family situation may be like. Still some negative views around sadly. :(
Curtis was as camp as Christmas on Love Island!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He'll do what makes him money and pathetic headlines.
So will their girlfriends, I don't believe for one second that anyone associated with them is unaware that it'll increase their following 200%+, that's part of their appeal.

When Maura called Curtis a real man on LI she either has a very dry sense of humour, or she was fed the line by the show taking the p*ss.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw their stage show - my daughter really wanted to see it and I’m a pretty indulgent parent. I hate this kind of stuff but in fairness to them
It was actually pretty good - masses of energy and a lively young cast. Really mot sure if they will manage these new dates though - theatre sales in general aren’t great because of the lack of confidence and I just don’t see how most theatres will be viable with social distancing

Reactions: 2
Just saw it was Abbie and Aj’s 2 year anniversary. I don’t know how she lives with two Pritchards. I bet they are engaged soon.

How tall is AJ he looks TINY, barely taller than her
He says he is 5’7”, but I am sure that is an exaggeration

Reactions: 7
Going to be very Daily Mail about this, but thank f*ck she fire bombed herself than some kid copying them whilst their parents aren't watching.
100% agree with this. I’m sure I read in the interview one knew first aid(?) it was aware of what to do straight away to put out the fire when the incident first happened.
If this had been a 14 year old girl home alone copying then the outcome could have been a lot worse.

Came to this thread to say exactly the same thing. Photographed in natural daylight too. Baffling.
Yes the timeframe of all this has confused me a bit. It happened before Christmas? Is that right?
She may have a ton of make up on here...?

The fire and burns story has paid off! Abbie and Aj are having a special photo shoot in Ok magazine to celebrate their amazing second anniversary...
Stupidity being rewarded. No surprise I suppose.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes the timeframe of all this has confused me a bit. It happened before Christmas? Is that right?
She may have a ton of make up on here...?
I read in the first article that it happened January 19th. They kept it quiet until Abbie was well enough for AJ to exploit it for the publicity

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I read in the first article that it happened January 19th. They kept it quiet until Abbie was well enough for AJ to exploit it for the publicity
God the whole lot of them ate absolutely vile. It really makes you question if it actually happened now doesn't it.

Reactions: 10
The fire and burns story has paid off! Abbie and Aj are having a special photo shoot in Ok magazine to celebrate their amazing second anniversary...
Stupidity being rewarded. No surprise I suppose.
Actually it’s just a look back on their first photo shoot according to Ok not a new one! 😅
you can all sleep easier tonight knowing that 🤣

What a really strange caption from him. Or is it just me?

Can’t put my finger on it but it reads more like how lucky she is.
‘We’ are so happy... all about him.

Mentioning the support from fans because of her accident in an anniversary post?? Maybe he’s just rubbish at writing but it just reads odd.

Yay, did I mention I’ve been caring for you.

Couldn’t even be bothered to find his own favourite picture.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What a really strange caption from him. Or is it just me?

Can’t put my finger on it but it reads more like how lucky she is.
‘We’ are so happy... all about him.

Mentioning the support from fans because of her accident in an anniversary post?? Maybe he’s just rubbish at writing but it just reads odd.

Yay, did I mention I’ve been caring for you.

Couldn’t even be bothered to find his own favourite picture.
'life's' jeez - spellcheck could be your friend....

Reactions: 13
How is cutting a bottle with a rope dipped in chemicals a life hack?
Or am I just a pensioner who doesn’t understand 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21