Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louise123

VIP Member
It’s so weird how the 2 brothers went on together? I know the love island one drove them to the hospital but that’s it really?
It’s like no one would know who the other was so they have to pair up??
It’s because they share the same brain cell

• Haha
Reactions: 90
As much as I feel awful for her, I can’t help but just think why would you even do that? Life hacks are to make life well.... easier, not for likes.
He’ll be off like a shot though. Just long enough for the magazine deal to come through. Between him and his brother I’ve never seen people so self assured for having done nothing (well, apart from the influencer/towie lot) no doubt hollyoaks will give him a platform though

Reactions: 50

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
WOW.....

Will he be a man and stay with her? I suspect "drifted apart" or "nobody else is involved" will happen before this year is finished.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
The way AJ (and his brother) are using this accident as a bit of PR for themselves is gross. All the Sun 'exclusives' and interviews are about 90% how wonderful and caring AJ is and not much else

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
My first reaction to this is, "oh wow he's straight??". Did anyone see his brother on the Stand up to Cancer comedy thing? He came across terribly. I think he might've even got booed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Calabria

VIP Member
I never really got what the “ick” was until I saw their “acting” in Hollyoaks. I got the ick so hard my vagina has slammed shut probably never to open again.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

redgirl93

They don’t come across as the nicest people their This Morning interview was all about them, what they did and how they felt not much thought for his girlfriend

Reactions: 32

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
It's ironic as the actual victim in this seems to have been forgotten and instead its all about little miss Florence Nightingale AJ and his odious brother. They're so desperate for fame you can smell it. I guarantee if she's got lasting scars or doesn't want to be famous he'll drop her like a stone. I always thought it was noticeable when he left strictly there wasn't a reaction from any of the other pros or his ex partners. They're making Katie and Cole look shy and retiring

Reactions: 31

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
But I can't believe for a second they'd exaggerate the accident to generate headlines. They've tried to keep it respectful and haven't felt comfortable talking about themselves at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I wonder how Abbie’s family feel about him making out he’s been minding her 24/7 when he had been on Hollyoaks. He basically set fire to her and he’s coming out of it like he the hero. They must have worries about this relationship

Reactions: 27

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I always got the impression that Curtis was jealous of AJ’s Strictly fame. He was the more successful dancer of the two when they were competing and it must have put his nose out of joint when AJ got a spot as a pro. Curtis did get a spot on Dancing with the Stars in Ireland, which could have been a stepping stone onto Strictly, but he went a blew it by doing Love Island. There was no way that Strictly would hire him after that. Especially as he behaved so badly on it.

Reactions: 26

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
You cant put coverup on burns like that if you were having skin grafts and in ICU a month ago. So her skin must look like that now?! A miraculous recovery...
Exactly this. I’m a burns survivor, my hip lower back and above my arse got third degree burns, fingers got second (someone set my dress on fire accidentally). There is no way you’d be covering it up that soon I can assure you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24