Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I feel awful for her, I can’t help but just think why would you even do that? Life hacks are to make life well.... easier, not for likes.
He’ll be off like a shot though. Just long enough for the magazine deal to come through. Between him and his brother I’ve never seen people so self assured for having done nothing (well, apart from the influencer/towie lot) no doubt hollyoaks will give him a platform though

Reactions: 50
They don’t come across as the nicest people their This Morning interview was all about them, what they did and how they felt not much thought for his girlfriend

Reactions: 32
They don’t come across as the nicest people their This Morning interview was all about them, what they did and how they felt not much thought for his girlfriend
It’s so weird how the 2 brothers went on together? I know the love island one drove them to the hospital but that’s it really?
It’s like no one would know who the other was so they have to pair up??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s so weird how the 2 brothers went on together? I know the love island one drove them to the hospital but that’s it really?
It’s like no one would know who the other was so they have to pair up??
It’s because they share the same brain cell

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Anyone would think he's got a new TV part in hollyoaks next week the way they're constantly pushing this story now. It's tragic it happened but they're all a set of fame hungry celebrities who've proven they'll do anything for headlines. Are they still trying to pitch themselves at the next Ant and Dec 🤣

Reactions: 14
My first reaction to this is, "oh wow he's straight??". Did anyone see his brother on the Stand up to Cancer comedy thing? He came across terribly. I think he might've even got booed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The way AJ (and his brother) are using this accident as a bit of PR for themselves is gross. All the Sun 'exclusives' and interviews are about 90% how wonderful and caring AJ is and not much else

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It's ironic as the actual victim in this seems to have been forgotten and instead its all about little miss Florence Nightingale AJ and his odious brother. They're so desperate for fame you can smell it. I guarantee if she's got lasting scars or doesn't want to be famous he'll drop her like a stone. I always thought it was noticeable when he left strictly there wasn't a reaction from any of the other pros or his ex partners. They're making Katie and Cole look shy and retiring

Reactions: 31
Did anyone see AJ in hollyoaks? It's only one clip at the end but he makes a floorboard look charismatic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's the very definition of a sickner. Can't believe that's what hollyoaks has become, I'm sure it wasn't as bad as this when I watched.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how Abbie’s family feel about him making out he’s been minding her 24/7 when he had been on Hollyoaks. He basically set fire to her and he’s coming out of it like he the hero. They must have worries about this relationship

Reactions: 27
I wonder how Abbie’s family feel about him making out he’s been minding her 24/7 when he had been on Hollyoaks. He basically set fire to her and he’s coming out of it like he the hero. They must have worries about this relationship
I suspect they're more worried about Curtis being within 6ft of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their Dad is just as bad as AJ and Curtis as well. He appeared on This Morning when Curtis was on Love Island and it wasn’t hard to see where they get their twattishness from put it that way.

Reactions: 13
I was wondering when there would be a thread on him.

He and his brother are crazy and fame hungry individuals. I did like him at times on Strictly but he's shown his true colours since.

Reactions: 13
Was sad to read about Abbie but not Suprised it’s made into the aj and curtis show. All Curtis did was drive a car to hospital.
Hope she recovers quickly.

whys his letch brother living with them anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9