Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace Big Brother 7 Contestant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a search and couldn't find a thread on just her.
Anyway, have a read of this, most of the comments are less than complimentary.
Screenshot_20210828-221620_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210828-221759_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She seems one of those to be constantly commenting on other people’s drama to be involved in the drama herself??

Reactions: 3
She is so cringe with her wannabe gangsta act. She's been very savvy and made good money by investing in property but the whole "bad gal" act is embarrassing, you're in your 40s.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure she’s as wealthy as she tries to portray and I doubt the majority of any wealth is down to property investment….

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure she’s as wealthy as she tries to portray and I doubt the majority of any wealth is down to property investment….
I did read that she had piled a lot of money into a property empire around Kings Cross when it was cheap there, but unless she bought it all completely for cash, if there's mortgages involved then she has nothing until she sells up and balances the books. Near impossible to make any worthwhile income out of monthly rents now with the way the government has changed the tax rules and the amounts that need to be paid out on service charges and the number of certificates and inspections and the way letting fees have all moved to the landlord and so on.

Do we know the exs name ? I had a look for the story but couldn't find anything. She said she heard his name on the radio news.

Reactions: 1
There is already a thread about her here