Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t get any kind of well paying job in Dubai though that’s the issue so I don’t think she’ll be going anywhere she has it too easy in Ireland

Reactions: 2
Yeah I have said it before on this forum that the social welfare and RAS council house she has here is far far too easy for her. She knew what she was doing when she feigned an awful lot and harassed the council to get the house and is probably harassing her GP for letters so she can get illness benefit. She is well able to afford an awful lot on social welfare so it's obvious she has it handy.

Reactions: 1
All her bollox stories being shared about animals, Biden etc and not one for that scumbag that was found guilty today/yesterday for murder. Disgusting.

I find it remarkable how she has posted about the atrocity that is the Palestinian genocide, and then followed it up with a camera set up of her sobbing into her late dogs bed and how she is searching for reasons to go on. Each to their own. Who the duck sets up their camera to record themselves wailing like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also posted about living in a 'Muslim country' for 4 years. I thought she had the dogs for 16 years?! Where were they?!
---
I find it remarkable how she has posted about the atrocity that is the Palestinian genocide, and then followed it up with a camera set up of her sobbing into her late dogs bed and how she is searching for reasons to go on. Each to their own. Who the duck sets up their camera to record themselves wailing like that.
I am not a dog person by any means, but I do understand they become part of the family etc, but this is surely very over the top? If she genuinely feels that down I do hope she seeks help.

Reactions: 4
Manically posting about Palestine. How come she only gives a tit about this now? This has been going on for decades. Obviously it absolutely horrendous what is going on there but she is just using it for content and talking about herself.

She mentioned 'dole scroungers' giving a Ukrainian woman abuse and how it's ironic. She is out of work and on social welfare and received housing from the state 🤣 She was out of work very soon after receiving council accommodation for pittance rent...... hmmmmmm coincidence?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she really set her up camera to record herself cryinh into a buggy🙈😂Stop the world I want to get off! What a fruitcake!