Advice on buying a camera please

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many cameras to choose from that I don't have a clue, I have a Canon powershot A400 which I bought last year second hand from ebay but its too complicated and some of my pic are blurred
Yep I am not techie minded I am looking for something that does it for me I just what to press a button and I don't want to spend more than £70 ........
Any help from you guys would be really appreciated

Before you throw away this camera, does it not have an auto mode? Also were the photos taken at night? Blurry photos can be for 3 reasons:
1) Subject moved when taking the shot
2) Camera didn't focus properly
3) Camera moved during the shot (especially at night).

If it's (1) and (3) then the best camera in the world won't be able to take tact-sharp photos. If it's (2) then buying a new camera might solve the problem.

Also regarding the auto-mode, I find Sony cameras are quite intelligent and cameras are getting smarter every year. I haven't used others so can't comment regarding those. Although I have a pretty good knowledge about photography, I often use the auto-mode as it chooses the perfect settings most of the times.
My advice is Nikon Coolpix A900