Adults colouring

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday @Cocoflowers! πŸŽ‚
Love your choice of birthday picture! :ROFLMAO:

I've had a shot of the gel pens that came today, I was colouring some little wizard hats and had made a mess of the green one anyway so decided to jazz up the trim and gems on it with a glitter pen :LOL: The good news is that it didn't bleed through (y) not sure if that's because I'd put a fair layer of pencil down first or because I used it pretty sparingly.
IMG_1616.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ also I love your new books πŸ˜…

Oh nice, gives the little hat a nice detail, you will need to keep us updated if you use more an if it bleeds or not, if they aren't then I'll pick up a pack

• Heart
Ooh I'm really liking the Castle Art pencils! They go on the page really easily (y)
Progress so far:
IMG_1621.JPG

I aspire to one day have a whole picture to show you all πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nice, looks great, how are they for blending? I don't think am going be getting my arteza set i want soon so I might look at these instead

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Am just as guilty for having half done pages everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly couldn't tell you @Snippysnips I've just been mucking about with colours so far, I've really got no idea what I'm doing πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ:LOL:
No worries πŸ˜… they do look like a really nice colour though, did you say they were wax based? I can't remember now if it was mentioned, I'd love to try some wax based pencils since it's only oil I've got

Took a week off colouring to try some diamond art, first time trying it an honestly it's been a good little hobby that's took up the week, really liked how it come out, going get a frame for it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Took a week off colouring to try some diamond art, first time trying it an honestly it's been a good little hobby that's took up the week, really liked how it come out, going get a frame for it
That's very nice! Well done! (y)
My friend started doing one of these and she's almost finished but she's running out of the sticky stuff :eek:

Oh I’m dumb, I thought the sheet was sticky and imagined it ending up full of biscuit crumbs and dog hair If I tried it. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
That's very nice! Well done! (y)
My friend started doing one of these and she's almost finished but she's running out of the sticky stuff :eek:
Yeah I had that problem as well, they don't provide enough, thankfully I got a little kit for my Xmas as well as some more other art an within the kit come more of the little pink gum stuff which I ended up having to use, had a little roller, some trays, a straightning tool and some more pens as well, if she is looking into doing more I'd recommend getting one of the little kits, it's really handy to have, it come also with a little storage box cause you do get left with extras but it's small, am going go get a bigger one since I've a few more art ones to do

Oh I’m dumb, I thought the sheet was sticky and imagined it ending up full of biscuit crumbs and dog hair If I tried it. πŸ˜‚
Your not dumb lol, the sheet is sticky, I assume the sticky stuff she's mentioning is the little gum thing you get for the pencils, you put the gum on the pencil an it can pick up the beads an then you stick them down onto the picture that has a sticky backround 😊

• Heart
I’ve never tried one because of hair, crumbs and the 100% chance that I would tip the gems all over the floor.

• Haha
I’ve never tried one because of hair, crumbs and the 100% chance that I would tip the gems all over the floor.
Lol oh I lost a few gems to them going flying cause I'd hit the pack with my arm or hand or somthing, it does give a ton though, I only peeled back little sections at a time, it's super sticky though but it's still do able only doing a little, just means you are constantly changing gems back an forth

Just picked up this from amazon, really nice images, the title translates to beautiful darkness, it has really thick pages as well so maybe can try out some paints or pens on it since there's no image on the back either

Also finally ordered arteza pencils so looking forward to testing out some wax pencils an am looking at trying the pastel castle pencils as well, will be nice to try some bright pastels

Attachments

That looks really good. I bought a buy 2 get one free offer on diamond kits last year and they were still in the cupboard at Christmas so I gave one to my neighbour as she is very "crafty" but have not seen her since (on holiday). Think that might spur me on to go and find them again. :D

That looks really good. I bought a buy 2 get one free offer on diamond kits last year and they were still in the cupboard at Christmas so I gave one to my neighbour as she is very "crafty" but have not seen her since (on holiday). Think that might spur me on to go and find them again. :D
Thanks, an you should definitely give it a go, I've been trying to rotate my time between crafts so I don't burn out with one but these new pencils might get me back into colouring again