Adults colouring

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh no such thing as wrong colour scheme 😊 use whatever you feel @smellsofbiscuits an I look forward to seeing it done

I've always liked the works, the town got rid of ours πŸ˜’ an I was in the city last night so decided to go in an see what I could get since I won't get near another anytime soon again
Thank you. That accountability will help keep me at it!

That's such a pity your local Works shut down. The one near my mum's closed after being open less than a year. It really surprised me as it's located near quite a lot of primary schools ergo lots of people with kids nearby ergo lots of potential customers. Although I live near lots of retirement homes and the branch near me is full of lots of 500+ piece jigsaws. And it's always mobbed 🀣

Reactions: 1
Our council is trying to bully shops out because they want the centre for their offices, it's honestly a joke of a town now, there's so many shops that people relied on for things like the works where you could get art supplies, stationary, notepads etc without paying high prices, there's also numerous clothes shops gone now an for males there's bascially no shops to get anything for an maybe 3 shops for females

Can anyone recommend a geometric book that doesn't bleed when used with Sharpies? Am on book number 4 and the paper is all so flimsy it bleeds right away.

Thank you!

IMG_5576.png
Can anyone recommend a geometric book that doesn't bleed when used with Sharpies? Am on book number 4 and the paper is all so flimsy it bleeds right away.

Thank you!
Like mandalas? My friend loves Angie Grace books with alcohol markers.

Thank you!
I think most might because of how strong Sharpies are, but this one here has pictures on only one side and a black page on the other so it should stop the colours bleeding onto the next page, also putting a bit of paper behind the page you are on as well might help just incase it bleeds through

Attachments

Has anyone tried the reverse coloring books. I find them a little stressful to start because I don't want just outline stuff. But once I get going I relax and get into it.

Has anyone tried the reverse coloring books. I find them a little stressful to start because I don't want just outline stuff. But once I get going I relax and get into it.
I haven't tried them, I think I'd prob feel lost with what I wanted to do an how to start it, it seems a really cool idea though