Adult advent calendars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have an adult advent calendar

I feel like the only adult without an advent calendar. Either people have a beauty one or a gin one!

John Lewis one. But I work for them so got a good discount. It’s the first year I have brought one. I wouldn’t normally but had a few things going on this year and so have treated myself. (Thinking I should have brought a handbag instead though :oops:)

Reactions: 1
I told my husband about this and when I said ‘adult’ he thought I meant sexy kind, so after a quick google there is indeed a advent calendar with some sex toys in it haha

Reactions: 2
I always get the look fantastic calendar. I really enjoy it. I always get up an hour before my sons and OH to get everything done before they get up and before we leave the house for work/school and I look forward to December as I get a small gift each day during my quiet time.... super sad I know! I get to try brands I wouldn’t normally justify spending a high price tag for and the skincare items are handy to take on summer holidays. There are normally 2 or 3 items I won’t use so I gift these to friends or colleagues ??

Have to admit, when I saw the title I thought the same ????
I thought they were beauty Advent Calendars and when I saw this title I was like...

Click click... ??

I the best reviews this year about M&S and John Lewis, but I’ve never got one or bought one myself except for Zoella’s calender at 80% off last March.
I opened the windows and ditched the cardboard before I’d left the centre. Still wasn’t worth it.

My husband bought me the L’Occitane one a couple of years ago and I wouldn’t recommend it. I get the markies one but ask for it to be in with my Christmas presents as I prefer to open it all at once. I clearly have no willpower ?

I want a Diptyque one but it's $400.00
Yeah I want it but it seems to go up every year! And the variety is sometimes not that good.

Lovehoney do have one, they say it's worth 250 for 125 but doesn't look that good tbh. I'm not really into bondage, I'm far more into a gin advent calendar..

Sorry for the misleading title! Wasn't thinking

This is lovehoneys
72509-00.jpg
72509-03.jpg
72509-05.jpg
72509-04.jpg

Yeah I want it but it seems to go up every year! And the variety is sometimes not that good.

Lovehoney do have one, they say it's worth 250 for 125 but doesn't look that good tbh. I'm not really into bondage, I'm far more into a gin advent calendar..
this year was pretty good
1540424648 (1).jpg
1540424648 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I've had the M&S one and the Amazon beauty one but most items end up unused however I would still get another and quite fancy a body shop one. I just looked at the John Lewis one and that is super pricey. Oh I also got the Tanya Burr one as a gift last year which was only 12 days and the items were rubbish.

I think I’ll leave the love honey one thanks. I’m sure my husband might prefer it to a beauty one but I’ll stick to my John Lewis one thanks. Only thing is I want to open all the boxes already.