ADs on Instagram what do you think.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely don’t mind an ad for something that someone genuinely likes/buys/uses, but not the same churned out old crap over and over I mean how many times a year do you need new descenio prints 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Agree with pp, I don't mind genuine good ads but when every influencer is doing the same ones in a week or they have 10 different 'favourite', 'go to' snacks, clothes brands, skincare etc it just completely puts me off the influencer AND the brand

Reactions: 2
Any sort of skinny tea, calorie free syrups and tit can duck right off

Any sort of skinny tea, calorie free syrups and tit can duck right off
yeah that’s true. Always some fake video on that one lol

Absolutely don’t mind an ad for something that someone genuinely likes/buys/uses, but not the same churned out old crap over and over I mean how many times a year do you need new descenio prints 😂😂😂
yeah I’m going not a lover when a brand gives lots of IG folks something and it basically saturates you’re feed

Agree with pp, I don't mind genuine good ads but when every influencer is doing the same ones in a week or they have 10 different 'favourite', 'go to' snacks, clothes brands, skincare etc it just completely puts me off the influencer AND the brand
yeah me too when it’s so random too I’m like your just doing this for a few quid!!

Reactions: 1
No, hate ads. I record TV so I can fast forward through ads, I pay 99p in the App Store to remove pop ups and banners across my screen on specific apps, so if I could pay a few quid for an ad free Instagram then I definitely would.

Nobody likes ads but tbf how are we supposed to learn about new products or things. Most of us now go ad free on everything and fast forward our TV's when we can.
So I don't mind ads as long as it's not over done

This has to be the one worst attempts at hiding a post is an AD i've seen.
no #AD hashtag in sight and telling his followers hes doing them a favour out of kindness by 'sharing' JD shite with them
Screenshot_20191129-002333.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sad to see this, I follow him, and he tends to declare fairly well usually:
Another example here: he used mayflower with this meal but still manages to turn his post into an undeclared ad for JD seasonings.
He's not innocent, he knows what he's doing.
Screenshot_20191129-011909.jpg