Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To quote Petula Gordeno in 'Dinnerladies', "She's a one trick pony as little Art Garfunkle used to say"

Reactions: 5
You ppl are my ppl! So so bored of her , same boring drone…. I have an aversion to Sam smith too n i think it’s related. She’s ruined my Spotify top 50 today 🙉

Reactions: 20
I haven't even heard the new song and I'm sick of it (and her) already.
So much hype...same old woe is me shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You ppl are my ppl! So so bored of her , same boring drone…. I have an aversion to Sam smith too n i think it’s related. She’s ruined my Spotify top 50 today 🙉
I once accepted a lift off a friend, who directed me to choose a CD to put on the car stereo. The choice was Adele, Sam Smith or Ed Sheeran. Silence was preferable. If they'd also had George Ezra I think I would've got out and walked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh my god I HATE Sam Smith! I’ve only three stations tuned into my car and today Sam was being played on one, Adele on the other and Ronan Keating on the last! Considered driving myself off the bridge tbh. Sam spits down the bleeping radio ffs cba

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The "Live Laugh Love" segment of society.
Agree with you on this. Adele and her inoffensive music is perfect for middle-class white people having drinks and canapes with their friends, while they gossip about work colleagues and the material wealth of others.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate Sam Smith too! I had my second baby recently and someone on the labor ward was giving birth to Sam Smith, why would you do that to your newborn baby! The sounds of Sam Smith and a woman screaming in labor are now etched in my memory forever 😂

Edit it sounds like someone was giving birth to him literally, not what I meant obvs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate Sam Smith too! I had my second baby recently and someone on the labor ward was giving birth to Sam Smith, why would you do that to your newborn baby! The sounds of Sam Smith and a woman screaming in labor are now etched in my memory forever 😂

Edit it sounds like someone was giving birth to him literally, not what I meant obvs 😂
You witnessed Sam Smith’s birth, I refuse to read it any other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some of Sam smith’s more recent, dancey stuff has been excellent (and I’m in no way of a general fan).

Reactions: 5
Some of Sam smith’s more recent, dancey stuff has been excellent (and I’m in no way of a general fan).
I like Promises with Calvin Harris... Though I've only been drunk when I've heard it 😅

Reactions: 3
I like Promises with Calvin Harris... Though I've only been drunk when I've heard it 😅
Omg, that's by Sam Smith?? I couldn't understand why I've felt full of rage whenever I've heard it - now it all becomes clear!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.