Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
Anyone else actually find her annoying? She only has 2 poses, one of them is a scrunched nose. And dancing to UK music like Aj Tracey is fucking embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sorry but this is so on point 😂😂😂😂 (It was the first video I saw opening TikTok today)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Casperron

VIP Member
Charlie D’amelio is just as bad in my opinion. There’s literally nothing special about her, she’s just so desperate to get famous

Reactions: 8

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
She's taking the piss with that merch it's just so expensive for what it is and the ridiculous faces she makes. She's just so basic

Reactions: 6

KLRDN

She's gonna regret the nose scrunching in a few years. No amount of filler will fill in lines

Reactions: 5

mummy2under2

VIP Member
She needs to leave UK Drill alone. Absolute embarrassment.
Disappointed in Aitch for reposting it on Tiktok.

Reactions: 5

GossWhore

VIP Member
I honestly asked for this thread due to Addison

She has merch and the price and shipping. My gawd. Most reviews are just fawning over her or saying its too expensive.
Screenshot_20200503-130437_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200503-130723_Chrome.jpg

Anyone else actually find her annoying? She only has 2 poses, one of them is a scrunched nose. And dancing to UK music like Aj Tracey is fucking embarrassing
The other pose shes selling as merch: pouty face 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Yes I click not interested whenever one of her videos turn up as I'm not interested. I don't get the nose scrunch does she think it's cute. I know a few people have been taking the piss out of her for dancing to aj tracey and aitch song rain

Reactions: 4
I don't mind Addison. I think she gets unnecessary hate for the most part. She's no different to other girls online that are just famous for being attractive.

She's gonna regret the nose scrunching in a few years. No amount of filler will fill in lines
That actually made me like her more lol. I was thinking "At least she can move her face and doesn't care about 'wrinkles' at 18." Some of these young girls do too much trying to make sure their face has no signs of movement. Not wanting to smile and all that.

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
@lozza96
Can you tell I am so bored today lol
I’ve been watching the story of her mum with the rapper Yung Gravy. What a blimmin dumb name
But it has to be so humiliating her mum and dad trying to get more views on social media than she does. And her dad’s now doing OF
I love a bit of showbiz goss xx
Sorry just seen this went out for food after work .

I feel so sorry for her .no one would even know her parents if it wasn't for Addison bringing them into the limelight and there just embarrassing her.shes one of the most followed tiktokers and hasn't even posted anything on tiktok in almost a month because of what they have been like .
I'm the same I love the gossip 😆

• Angry
Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
Have you seen the movie?
Lots of love and congratulations for your wedding tomorrow
I wish you all the happiness in the world x
Yes it was really good film and she was quite good in it .think there doing a 2nd one and thank youu it was amazing thank you

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Novemember 17th .patrick dempsey is in it as well so may be good
Have you seen the movie?
Lots of love and congratulations for your wedding tomorrow
I wish you all the happiness in the world x