Addison Rae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else actually find her annoying? She only has 2 poses, one of them is a scrunched nose. And dancing to UK music like Aj Tracey is bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's gonna regret the nose scrunching in a few years. No amount of filler will fill in lines

Reactions: 5
Yes I click not interested whenever one of her videos turn up as I'm not interested. I don't get the nose scrunch does she think it's cute. I know a few people have been taking the piss out of her for dancing to aj tracey and aitch song rain

Reactions: 4
Charlie D’amelio is just as bad in my opinion. There’s literally nothing special about her, she’s just so desperate to get famous

Reactions: 8
She needs to leave UK Drill alone. Absolute embarrassment.
Disappointed in Aitch for reposting it on Tiktok.

Reactions: 5
They are 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I honestly asked for this thread due to Addison

She has merch and the price and shipping. My gawd. Most reviews are just fawning over her or saying its too expensive.
Screenshot_20200503-130437_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200503-130723_Chrome.jpg

Anyone else actually find her annoying? She only has 2 poses, one of them is a scrunched nose. And dancing to UK music like Aj Tracey is bleeping embarrassing
The other pose shes selling as merch: pouty face 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's taking the piss with that merch it's just so expensive for what it is and the ridiculous faces she makes. She's just so basic

Reactions: 6
Sorry but this is so on point 😂😂😂😂 (It was the first video I saw opening TikTok today)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
in my opinion, i actually like addison. i think she's pretty unproblematic, unlike the other fellow tik tokers.

She’s soo irritating. Is anyone else invested in this sway house hype house drama? 😂

Watched her custom lip gloss loved it. I Cant wait for her movie Fasionista to come out