Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You never really see his body no wonder what a size. Phil is extremely obese as well

Adam pushing camera in Phil’s family face you can tell they hate him

Reactions: 1
Imagine your camping and trying to get a bit more sleep and some fat bald bloke is wandering about videoing himself
---
Imagine your camping and trying to get a bit more sleep and some fat bald bloke is wandering about videoing himself

Reactions: 4
He really is awful …

Let’s see you up performing, you couldn’t do one song, goi get out of breath walking around Iceland let alone performing songs live with full choreo and a heavy costume on.

My mums taught me if you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all …. Especially on such a public platform where Janiq will see!! They’re also not allowed to record this song so whoever’s posted it knows exactly what they’re doing.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
He really is awful …

Let’s see you up performing, you couldn’t do one song, goi get out of breath walking around Iceland let alone performing songs live with full choreo and a heavy costume on.

My mums taught me if you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all …. Especially on such a public platform where Janiq will see!! They’re also not allowed to record this song so whoever’s posted it knows exactly what they’re doing.

the fact that he's moaned about being trolled in the past and then he comments stuff like this? what a hypocrite

Reactions: 2