Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked today’s video. I am so used to the fast paced musical filled videos most people do so this was a nice change. I can’t believe I watched the whole thing and didn’t FF through any of it.

Adam seems giddy to be away from the Disney/CA scene. Fly free Woo! 🕊
Couldn't agree more. I loved it and I love seeing Adam happy and excited. You can sense a real positive change in his psyche and it's great to see. Can't wait for his 2022 content.

Reactions: 1
Loved this video. Him ambling away from the camera at the end was a nice touch. I liked having a nosey around his gaff too.

Reactions: 2
Lots of trains and night shots. Then rolling his suitcase to a flea bag motel. So what is in the suitcase? My guess is over a dozen t-shirts 1 pair of skivvies and no change of pants cause he wears the same adultescent pants every day

Reactions: 2
Is he driving that truck that was in the parking lot of the market where he bought the magnet?

An hour long video from the Woo today. I'm enjoying the road stuff. Adam seems much happier being on the road.

Reactions: 5
Enjoyed the vlog, enjoyed seeing some of the old abandoned stuff… i’ve been on sections of route 66 before but it’s been decades and it’s cool to see some of the stuff again, although I do remember a lot of the stuff from some of his former Vlogs

Reactions: 4
Finally watched Adam's ABQ/Breaking Bad video.
Enjoyed it and liked his interaction with the folks he encountered...hotel manager surprised me. Tour driver super nice.

Welcome back, Adam.

Reactions: 5
WTF was that chit show over in the new Tracker thread?

I will try to watch some Adam today these long videos aren't my favorite I suppose I can break them up. 1.25x speed is my default for almost all vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF was that chit show over in the new Tracker thread?

I will try to watch some Adam today these long videos aren't my favorite I suppose I can break them up. 1.25x speed is my default for almost all vloggers.
I've tried to tell peeps before (including on Kays' thread) that English is not 🍋's first language. To just take bits and pieces and just move on. Sometimes I've responded to 🍋's comments on Kays' or PMM's thread when it's been a coherent thought, but otherwise not to get too worked up over anything she says.

When FRE first came on the scene, I had a rather heated back-and-forth with her in the comments section under a video, and I referenced her jumbled incoherent writing, and someone else told me off for "making fun of" someone who clearly didn't speak English as a first language.

Oh how times have changed! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
i mentioned something in the kay thread one day about not being able to understand one of 🍋‘s posts, and they responded back poking fun at me saying that my grammar was basic…

ever since then i just look for their name and scroll right past.

on topic, adam definitely seems a lot happier in the recent videos. i hope he continues doing what he wants, he really lost me last year with a lot of his videos.

Reactions: 8
I really enjoyed the outsider house video it was very cool to see all the memorabilia and the two old guys that were background in the film. It was a really cool video that’s the kind of stuff I like seeing from Adam

Reactions: 4
I must say that Adam is back in my good graces after the new video at The Outsiders house. The Outsiders is forever my jam! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Disney Adam would have wet himself tonight. When we were leaving the Magic Kingdom parking lot we saw them testing the trams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.