Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Adam's loneliness is what led to him letting BLAB live at his west coast house. Even just being "friends" with such selfish ignorant grifters, I wonder if that relationship has caused a bit of Adam's spiral into the crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This bleeping stan drives me bonkers w/ her comments on his channel.

You gotta watch the awkward one-handed un-enveloping (?) of the pins and stickers. "Oh! Another envelope! I was not expecting that!" :ROFLMAO:

why does this woman give me Jordan the Lion in drag vibes?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He just had to go and vlog the drop tower at ICON Park didn't he? with that poor boy's pictures all over the memorial :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He just had to go and vlog the drop tower at ICON Park didn't he? with that poor boy's pictures all over the memorial :rolleyes:
Yeah, he referred to the kid falling to his death and ride closure as "Due to an accident that took place" More like negligence that took place.

Reactions: 2
Reminds me of when he went to Caylee's memorial last year.

Such unnecessary content to be making a profit over.

Reactions: 3
On one hand he didn't feature it in his video title as aggressively as POS PCDev. On the other hand, he still mentioned it there and is using it for attention. Gross. :sick:

Reactions: 3
Adam did this? I haven’t watched his latest vlog

Last year w/ Natalie. Starts about 6:05. Went to Anthony's neighborhood and her memorial down the street.

He also exploited Pulse and the Plaza Live tragedies; no specific "pinned" mention that he turned off monetization for this vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Looks like there's a one vote winner! Making the new thread before it ties up again, here's the link!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.