Adam Oakley: World Famous Hollyoaks Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even realise you could do that! Is it a new thing and maybe he doesn’t realise? I do believe Adam when he says he’s against all the begging and gifting etc and I don’t think he’d leave it on if he realised. I’ve just asked a few friends and they didn’t realise it was a thing either so maybe it’s a new feature
I've just had a look at random tiktoks and haven't seen it. I wonder if it is a link to his shop that he has maybe
---
Ignore that, it is gifts but cheaper ones.

Reactions: 2
I just looked at loads of TT people and Dan and Adam are the only ones with that gift option
---
Sean and Caitlin have it on too

Woah he’s just kicked off on live about his ex mod Emily?! duck knows what she’s done but he’s calling her a bleep and all sorts. ON THEIR BUSINESS ACCOUNT!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Woah he’s just kicked off on live about his ex mod Emily?! duck knows what she’s done but he’s calling her a bleep and all sorts. ON THEIR BUSINESS ACCOUNT!
what the hell? Was that on the by Adam account? I saw Hollie live not Adam? What went down

what the hell? Was that on the by Adam account? I saw Hollie live not Adam? What went down
Unfortunately I joined too late. Hollie was telling him to stop and then some girl called Emily was commenting but I didn’t see what she said. He said he blocked her ages ago. He said he will always stick up for himself and for Hollie. Hollie just kept telling him to stop. That Emily must have been trying to cause trouble somehow. I was hoping someone else caught it

Unfortunately I joined too late. Hollie was telling him to stop and then some girl called Emily was commenting but I didn’t see what she said. He said he blocked her ages ago. He said he will always stick up for himself and for Hollie. Hollie just kept telling him to stop. That Emily must have been trying to cause trouble somehow. I was hoping someone else caught it
Oh noooo sounds like it would have been worth a watch 😂 hopefully someone caught and screen recorded lol

Reactions: 4
Been out with my son to his club I wish I’d caught that 😫😂 maybe she said stuff to Hollie when they were on that break and Adam found out?

Reactions: 1
Missed it but sounds mad. Is the Emily the same one that's up Dan and Chloe's arse? Or a different one?

I enjoyed the lizxie borden thing they did on youtube but they recently went finland and i cant find anything on it just 2 really short vids on ticktok does anyone know if theres stuff tobwatch anywhete of it plz

I enjoyed the lizxie borden thing they did on youtube but they recently went finland and i cant find anything on it just 2 really short vids on ticktok does anyone know if theres stuff tobwatch anywhete of it plz
It was a £10 paid event I’m not sure if you can still pay to watch it or not. I’d look on their website it direct.me as I think you used to be able to purchase on there

I'm not planning on watching the Lizzie Borden hunt, buy I would love it if dan did miss his flight & couldn't get another flight because they hadn't sold enough tickets
---
I've just seen that he made the flight

Last edited: