Adam Levine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would 😐
Once he didn’t talk too much, he seems like a bit of a prat, I’d let him sing to me for sure, with his shirt off, he’d be out the door the next morning.
But....
Totally would.
That is all 😬
@MontyMoo baby daddy? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to like him but he comes across as quite full of himself now. The last Maroon 5 album I actually liked was Hands All Over.

Reactions: 3
I would 😐
Once he didn’t talk too much, he seems like a bit of a prat, I’d let him sing to me for sure, with his shirt off, he’d be out the door the next morning.
But....
Totally would.
That is all 😬
@MontyMoo baby daddy? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Should we open this thread up and make it
Celebrities you fancy when you really shouldn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could never see the fuss about this guy or his crappy band. His voice is very whiny and crap songs. Was named world's sexiest man a few years back, can't see why.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like his wife knew about the other women and didn't care.Most marriages in Hollywood are open.

I find it pretty questionable from all those woman to talk about it in the public. Almost every men, married or not, leaves thirsty messages in DMs of other woman (although the bit about wanting to name his kid after her is shameful) and a good bunch cheats physically (especially in Hollywood), not saying it's a good thing, far from it, but you humiliate that way the innocent wife and the children too. He hasnt committed any crimes that are worth to get exposed, this sort of thing should be between spouses