Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here watch Adam Hattan?

I have a LOT of thoughts on this man. Who’s ready to spill the tea? ??‍♀

I'm laughing at the thought of adam coming on here to check Brogans thread and seeing he's got one for himself ?.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alright we need to talk about this.

Does anyone watch YouTuber Haynes? She’s really young I think only 18, but vlogs her family holidays. She did a collab with Adam and it really grounded my gears. He was so obnoxious.

Reactions: 1
Agreed. Also his “challenge” didn’t even make sense ? and the shameless shilling of his book. Yikes.

Reactions: 1
Alright we need to talk about this.

Does anyone watch YouTuber Haynes? She’s really young I think only 18, but vlogs her family holidays. She did a collab with Adam and it really grounded my gears. He was so obnoxious.
I watched this earlier and it made me cringe an awful lot. Adam only does something when he gets something out of it for himself "yeah i'll be in your video if I can shamelessly plug my book to your 16k subscribers"

Reactions: 3
I’m not a Disney fan, but he popped up on my recommended page.

He lasted 12 seconds. Extremely punchable face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbh he lost my subscription when he tried to get his subscribers to fund his Disney holdiay that he had booked with Max Pizza or whatever his name is, that he ended up taking Gary on. When he was called out on the fact he used subscribers money to go to Disney, he said he just wouldn’t vlog it at all. So effectively, those people would have paid for nothing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.