#AD Delicious Poisonous Cyanide

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha I've often thought about tricking them in to promoting something deadly.

I wish they had if gone after Alfie and that lot rather than the towie people. Maybe it's a BBC Vs itv thing?

Reactions: 2
Lauren Goodger could tell me breathing was good for me and I’d still want a second and third opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reminds me of Brass Eye when they convinced Noel bleeping Edmonds (that is actually his correct name) that there was a drug called Cake that was bleeping up the yoof

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reminds me of Brass Eye when they convinced Noel bleeping Edmonds (that is actually his correct name) that there was a drug called Cake that was bleeping up the yoof

Iconic.

Richard blackwood in a jumper that pedos use for webcams and release a gas to make people suggestible did top the cake episode. That's some of the best TV ever made.

What is Chris Morris up to these days? Four lions was ok, but wish he'd do satirical TV again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Iconic.

Richard blackwood in a jumper that Weirdos use for webcams and release a gas to make people suggestible did top the cake episode. That's some of the best TV ever made.

What is Chris Morris up to these days? Four lions was ok, but wish he'd do satirical TV again.
CM has just had another film out The day shall come or something like that.
I'd love another series of Brasseye, it was brilliant. The one on crime is absolute perfection.

Back on topic, this just shows how moronic the whole influencer thing is. For example, FOD advertising McCain roast potatoes, like a crappy frozen spud would ever pass his lips :ROFLMAO: and Hinchs praying toxic chemicals all over everything in her house and all over her kid and dog. I cannot wait for this bubble to burst!

Reactions: 3
A brasseye or similar on infuencers could kill the whole industry overnight.

It's ridiculous the whole thing; I love this tit I got for free and am paid to say I love, you should spend your money on buying it.

Reactions: 1