Actually Honest - skin care and make up reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone recommend a lovely facewash/cleanser to use in the shower? Just for daily face washing, I don't wear much makeup and tend to remove it before showering anyway.
Combination skin but mostly dry and fairly sensitive. I've used Emma Hardie Moringa light and liked it 🤷‍♀️ but it's expensive for something I don't adore. And a Voya and an M&S product that were quite similar - nice enough but underwhelming.
So ideally something that smells lovely, doesn't strip my skin and has a gel-like rather than a creamy or balmy texture.
Price isn't that important. Something I can pick up in Boots would be handy but not a dealbreaker.
Clearly I'm not picky at all 😁
I rate Cerave as well - their cleansers are fab. There is a new range in boots called Byoma ( I think - they have a jelly type cleanser in their range . Although not sure if it’s any good or not). But i think it cost £11 for a tube. How about the inky list as well? Their cleanser is about £9 I think. Although I have not tried this either but have heard good things about it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.