Actors, actresses, celebrities etc that you actually LIKE (yes like lol)?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite actresses are probably Julia Davis, Keeley Hawes and Gillian Anderson 🔥 all massive talents and seem like lovely people

Reactions: 1
Professor Green, I just want him to do well in life, I don't know why I just really root for him 🤣
Jonathan van ness
Ru Paul
Louis theroux
David Attenborough

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actors/Actresses: David Tennant, Hugh Grant, Paul Rudd (😍), Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, Julia Roberts, Emilia Clarke, Joanna Lumley (love Patsy in AbFab).

Celebs; Cheryl (don’t hate me 😂), Joe Lycett, Chris Ramsey, Dolly Parton, Kate Bush, Kate Middleton, Pixie Lott, Jonathan Van Ness from Queer Eye

Rihanna and Misty Copeland (like, not worship).

Most male celebs I used to like turned out to be rapey/ dodgy so I'm not not into celeb culture anymore. I don't like most celebs, or how fake PRs/ fake images are totally acceptable. Nobody real would need a pr agent.

I have a fair few but currently loving Tom Allen. He needs his own TV show!
0534873D-0FBB-49CF-AB86-B0EC3AFF6E3F.jpeg

Controversial I know......
.......Jane MacDonald - Love watching her Cruising shows, she’d be a hoot and she doesn’t take herself seriously
You are right about her. I knew her years ago and she was a really nice person and still the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I like a lot of the dead ones because they can’t shoot their mouths off anymore and make me hate them!

Bob Dylan is cool, Mick Jagger is another cool guy. Taylor Swift seems interesting and keeps everyone talking. Love her style too, the music is boring tho.
Jane Fonda is really great. Love her.

I admire the older celebrities as they’ve done a lot and are still pretty relevant to a point. The younger crowd don’t seem to be famous for talent or personality Lol

Did anyone see You magazine by the Mail on Sunday? It shows Joanna Lumley on the cover, looking like perfection, porcelain, unblemished complexion, not a wrinkle anywhere, no sagging, How can any woman of this age relate to her? tauter jawline than a 30 year old, smooth neck. Unbelievable. Why show such an airbrushed , filtered usage? At 74, she’s an attracgive woman, but it’s unreal to show her like this. We know 2hat she really looks like, and she’s still attractive, relatively unscathed by the ravages of time, even though it’s obviously down to more than a pot of the astral she likes so much.