Accounts that annoy/do your head in!

usofake

The home that made me...seriously what is that voice about? And she was trying to flog shitty caravans that she decorated the same bland beige tone as her gaff..bore off and loosen the f up.

Westholme - jaysus I thought she was late 40's early 50's cant believe shes in her early 30s 🤯 And omg those drunken videos - not a good look...she just looks like the slobby drunken aunt who should have got a taxi home hourrrssss ago. Shes got such a "new money" vibe - very flashy but no taste...

Little bit of dove grey - she acts like a spoiled 12 year old and is so, so desperate to become insta gal pals with lydia Millen its soooooo cringe. How her bf puts up with her I'll never know. Gold star son.

Rowood

Em sheldon. Completely fake. It’s almost like she is playing at being a YouTuber. The way she pulls faces and puts on a stupid voice

Carly Rowena. Nice woman and all but so smug and when she talks about sex and genitals, the way she says it makes me want to gag. The way she holds her camera too with her arm right out is annoying

Last edited:
There’s a few. I like an insta account for home mum fashion etc etc but I have never seen so much shit on some accounts even small accounts, they literally accept any old crap don’t they? So many accounts begging for free shit no matter whether it’s a shit rose bear, roses in a hat box or a fkin wax melt, prints are the worst

GimmeGimmeGimme

Babbbbby darlinnnnn

This...makes...my....skin....crawl
Did you see her on Scotland’s home of the year a few weeks ago? She got well pissed off when one of the judges ( an interior designer) only gave her a score of 5 lol! Nikki called her a fucking bitch all because she didn’t like her style. It was hilarious watching her rant on her stories 🤣

Beggy Hoard shit in her sweet home
Dove Grey Painting her lounge again after moaning for the last year about not being able to afford to paint the spare bedroom
Westholme is just so rude when asked nicely where something was from
Thehomethatjomade try hard to be funny and talking when eating sweets sounds vile
thehomethatmademe always says "ermmm" and smacks her lips! then "sooo yeh"
MrsRackley swipe up for my dining room tour bore offffff
Agree
Beggie needs a biggger house for all the shit or at least a car boot sale of her own to flog it lol
how many griege samples does one need dove griege and why buy a car why you can’t do your house up when you already had an Audi
Westholme fair enough some say rude but she tags everything yet constantly gets asked where things are from and replies it’s tagged so it’s not exactly offensive and if you message her she always replies which is a lot said for some! I’ve messaged loads of home/interior accounts and they never respond, she usually does or acknowledges ur message at least.....
Thehomethatjomade is Def the fakest person on instagram!!!! who extorts their following buy trying to raffle their house to make money and then gets her weird ass husband to defend her on HERE then pretends nothing has happened! I’m sorry but NO ONE has EVER done that!! Not fopperholic, not Beggie, not hinch no one!! Someone getting their man to defend them on a random forum clearly had issues about being liked #desperate 🙈🙈😂😂
Mrs rackly is insane. I just don’t get why people 1. Like her 2. Can relate??!! Have they ever used there bbq??! Lol
FYI where did hint of decor ever go AND can we talk about pinkpeonyhome lips? Wow!
The pout is stressing me out and do you know what, one day can she not just being normal with no make up on, joggers and no ads? Would be so much more relatable !!

The Homely Haven.. was absolutely desperate to reach 10k. Fair play to her, she's done it.. finally!

She flogs eco shit and makes out she's an expert when she hadn't a clue about it all a few months ago.

tidalwave

Finally unfollowed @beccalouisedrew - total wannabe influencer and so tired of seeing her kissing up to the more popular crowd. Especially someone as repulsive as Rebecca Lamb.

I started following her because our children were about the same age, despite her extremely annoying face, but it disgusts me the way she so obviously uses her daughter to make money. That's obviously been her plan all along.

Opinions Please

The home that made me...seriously what is that voice about? And she was trying to flog shitty caravans that she decorated the same bland beige tone as her gaff..bore off and loosen the f up.

Westholme - jaysus I thought she was late 40's early 50's cant believe shes in her early 30s 🤯 And omg those drunken videos - not a good look...she just looks like the slobby drunken aunt who should have got a taxi home hourrrssss ago. Shes got such a "new money" vibe - very flashy but no taste...

Little bit of dove grey - she acts like a spoiled 12 year old and is so, so desperate to become insta gal pals with lydia Millen its soooooo cringe. How her bf puts up with her I'll never know. Gold star son.
I’d like to know if she and her husband can legally tow the bland wagon?

Pink peony home, very odd. Almost aggressive.
Life with the Austin’s, what a stuck up little “mum life” she has. Her husband is clearly her puppet.

HPY

Fieldandnest (Emma Lavelle), Ellis O’Connor, drs.wife. Just a couple of the constant braggers.

+ jessicarosewilliams, laurajaneauthor

ISeeYou

Doesn’t Karla Home have her own thread?! Jesus that girl I don’t even know what she is, one minute she’s scotish the next she sounds like she’s got some American twang to her accent I can’t bare listening to her anymore haha, her whole house is gifted and her whole account grew from show home pics 😂🙌🏻 She must be so proud to be a scrounger haha she’s hardly worked hard for anything lol!!

It’s Lucy- why doesn’t she look directly at the camera when taking a selfie, it’s rather strange 😐 don’t start me on that daft half smirk half pout either.

Oh and why is every fucking account advertising hello fresh 🖕🏼

carolinefg

Frugality - so boring and not frugal at all!
Vix Meldrew - woe is me, so inconsistent, comes across so lazy and moany
Hannah Gale - Just the worst, lazy slob who sits on her bum all day stuffing her face and moaning about her kid - awful!