Absolutely India: Mancs in Mumbai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love it! I've always wanted to go to India. I love the Thomas brothers and their relationships as well. They seem to be a very nice family.

I wonder why the Dad walked out... I get alcoholic vibes

Reactions: 4
I’ve read somewhere that they have stopped speaking to their mum..wonder why!!

I liked the first episode, need to catch up on the second, finding it hard to get any tv watching at the moment

I absolutely love it! I've always wanted to go to India. I love the Thomas brothers and their relationships as well. They seem to be a very nice family.

I wonder why the Dad walked out... I get alcoholic vibes
Yes I get that impression to. I wonder if they address why he actually left in the show?

How much does Ryan look like his grandad!? Also i get the impression ther scotty is the quietest one out of all of them!

I’ve read somewhere that they have stopped speaking to their mum..wonder why!!
She’s probably pissed off that the Dad who left her for 6 years will a 11 yo and 7 yo twins, is getting a tv show. On it he criticises her parenting skills. Cheeky bastard. He said he needed quiet time. I think the 3 brothers are lovely and very forgiving.

I haven’t watched this yet but can recommend The Real Marigold Hotel on BBC if you like programmes about India x

I watched todays episode as I couldnt find anything else to watch :giggle: and I must say I actually enjoyed it. They seem a nice close family and its good to learn bits about India. Did get me wondering who at ITV thought 'I know lets get the Thomas brothers and their dad and send them to India to learn about their heritage'.:oops::LOL:

Reactions: 1