Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it ok to start a thread about her? She's been going crazy over this site for the last few days because someone said her coat looked like polyester and she didn't seem very bright. Has been swearing in front of her children (those funny named ones)

Her posts:

absolutely.fabulucy
Following on from this mornings stories. Just this. In a world where you can be anything. Be kind! The thing that bothered me most amongst all of the crap that was said was that these ladies (I use this term very loosely) said my cape was DISGUSTING AND LOOKED LIKE CHEAP POLYESTER! Darling this Cape is softer a baby Rabbit I’ll have you know! ?? NAMASTE! P.s if anyone has any bad thoughts or opinions of anyone on here, I’ve kindly done a tutorial over on my stories of what you should do with them! ✌?

absolutely.fabulucy
Right. Firstly thank you everyone for your messages yesterday, as always the horribleness has not come from Instagram it’s from else where& while nothing anyone says about me bothers me& it really doesn’t!! I’m pretty thick skinned& also do not give a flying duck what people think of me, well what strangers think anyway. However I felt very (very is an understatement I felt extreamly) violated yesterday by some of the things that had been posted& that I feel is disgraceful& also I believe this to be illegal! Anyway little old me won’t be able to stop this from happening so I politely ask anyone who sees ANYTHING written about me to not tell me, I don’t look for anything like this& there’s a reason for that ‘what you don’t know doesn’t hurt you’ Final words on this are..... I may not be ‘well educated’ but do you know what I think, in this life education is the last thing that pulls you through any situation. I am a nice person, I’m a bit of a knob (a massive knob?) but I’m nice& I have good morals, forget the fact I’m quite positive& like Rainbows, that’s neither here nor there, I’m a good& nice person. These very well educated individuals who were attacking me over the last few months (one a GP?) you may be educated darling but the long and short of it is your an hole, I may be thick as tit but I’m nice! People don’t walk away from you remembering or saying ‘ow wow she was so well educated’ they walk away saying ‘what a bleeping lovely girl she is’ being nice Costs nothing, being an hole costs you an awful lot, dignity being one of them! And on that note I’m off to do Yoga! ??✌??

absolutely.fabulucy
This week I have been made aware of a few things written about myself& my family, I’m not sure if it’s trolling, cyber bullying, a breach of privacy or if it’s people just having a negative opinion on me? From my personal point of view it’s bullying. These people don’t bother me but what has bothered me& actually made me feel really sad is this& this is a little note to the ‘keyboard warriors’ out there.
YES you’re totally entitled to your own opinion, everybody is but please please when your voicing your opinion please think about the person you are writing about, luckily I am a strong person sticks& stones& all that, but a lot of people out there are not as strong& reading& seeing these things that you write could crush them, could send them spiralling (mentally) out of control& anything could happen, I’m not even being dramatic here. Children self harm& far worse from cyber bullying& I’m sure there are adults that do too. So before you post your opinions/bullying whatever you want to call it, please think of a few things. Are your negative comments that important you need to write them online? The comments your writing, could they effect the person your writing about in a negative way? Could it make them feel sad, worthless, anxious, bullied? Would you openly walk up to the person in the street& voice the same opinion your about to put onto your forum? Last one If someone did this to your child, how would you feel? Because if the answer to anything above is yes or yes I’d be angry then don’t post it because it’s just not nice and not needed. You get to post them comments& walk away& forget them, the people you write about may let these comments sit in their head& destroy them! No one ever died from people being nice to them but people certainly do from people being horrible! Don’t be a person that pushes another person to the edge, it’s not big and it’s not clever!
You never know the situation, circumstance or mental state of the person your posting about! #stopthehateonline

Reactions: 1
I watched her stories yesterday after reading about her on here - disgusting behaviour in front of her kids, just no need.

Reactions: 1
Is this the one who was threatening court action?

I think she protests too much!

Reactions: 3
When someone feels the need to repeatedly say how nice they are and how they are not bothered by what people say about them online I automatically assume the opposite.

Reactions: 6
She's been going on for 3 days about how much she doesn't care and posted about 100 stories about this site.

Yes she's said she's speaking to her lawyer today about people talking about the public records of her husbands business. Saying they are stalking. She's been really embarrassing herself.

Did anyone watch the episode of the apprentice when they were flabbergasted that the interviewer had the public records of their business and had no idea how companies worked? She's at that level.

Reactions: 5
She was on Tattle last night on the “to just need to rant about the instamums” thread over on the influencers section of the forum.
She then posted a link to the forum on her stories but it was quickly removed. She’s said she doesn’t care but has posted lots on her feed and stories over the past 24 hours which shows really she is really VERY bothered.

I'm just popping in here to let you know that she doesn't care what anyone thinks, just in case she hadn't made that clear :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must have missed all the drama about her - she kind of blew up out of nowhere on Instagram, and gained a lot of followers (I think it was after Luisa Zissman - sorry if spelt incorrectly - mentioned her in a story once). I follow her as I think it's pretty cool that she lets her kids be whoever they want to be etc. But did always wonder about what work they do to afford the massive mansion and alpacas ?

I thought she was pretty funny until I watched her on insta stories before Christmas moaning and fake crying to her husband about the Burberry cape. She was acting like a toddler. Multiple stories one after the other going on and on about an extortionately priced bleeping cape! ?????

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she lets her children be what they want to be at all. I think she has made them mould to a very carefully created image, one that she wanted and designed.

Reactions: 23
I follow her just for mild entertainment laughing at her. Hadn't heard of this site untill she posted it.

She's posting stories saying people gossiping about Instagram mums is the same as bullying teenagers until they commit suicide. Someone needs to take her aside and explain that when you choose to make yourself public Instagram mum you can't expect only admiration and throw a strop. She's loving posting about this to get a pitty party and people to feel sorry for her.

She posted a photo today her pretending to sleep in a locker room, how sad do you have to be to pose for these staged photos for Instagram?!? Tried to attach it here if it works.

Attachments

I find this individual is very peculiar indeed. Something does not sit right about her or the life she is trying so desperately to craft and mould. Very contrived.

Has she storied her wedding recently? I think we are overdue a reminder for the billionth time how weird and wacky it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest, her wedding looks good but I have been to far wilder and wackier weddings and gues what? They didn't feel the need to IG it... wonder why??? To me, these people like lucy have zero personality and need to fill their souls with the vacuous posts and tit they tout!

I think it wasn't actually her wedding though? It was a 2nd wedding, probably for the sa ke of adding to her weird and wacky persona that she's trying so hard to pull off.

Reactions: 4
I have just seen that alrightBab has piled in, to support Lucy, cashcarraway accused her of being a cyber bully. You couldn’t make it up ?.

It’s shameful to compare a pretty mild online chat forum to cyber bullying when you think what some people go through, particularly teenagers.

She’s gone on another “I don’t care” rant this morning ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.