Absolutely Ascot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching? What’s your thoughts? 👍🏻👎🏻
I give it a 👍🏻.....I just can’t believe these people exist & this is there real lives .....Leah voice makes even sounds thick....🤪

Reactions: 4
I love it. I used to live nearby and a friend owned the dog groomers from last season! It is my massive guilty pleasure along with real housewives and vanderpump rules

So Yaz from Towie has been on dates with Alfie and Ellie’s mum had a physical fight with Danielle Mason(Jessie Wallace sister) & gave her a black eye.

Reactions: 3
Wtf has Amber Tucker done to her face , she has so much botox and fillers that she is starting to look like Pete Burns. The big fake bushy eyebrows are disgraceful looking aswell.

Wtf has Amber Tucker done to her face , she has so much botox and fillers that she is starting to look like Pete Burns. The big fake bushy eyebrows are disgraceful looking aswell.
She popped up on my timeline the other day. Oh my god. Essex builder in a wig like those scummy mummy diary sisters. Can’t wait until these wannabes vanish into obscurity where they belong.

Reactions: 1
Won’t let me create my own thread but just seen Courtney smith driving while videoing herself. At first I thought she was in the passenger seat of her own car but then I saw her hat in the back with her initials on it and they had been flipped back to front so she was driving

Whats worse is none of them live in Ascot or even anywhere near Ascot
Samson lives in Slough so does Chloe
The rest live in Essex!! So not even in Berkshire
I have no idea how they did a tv show about ascot from non ascot people

Reactions: 3
I grew up in South Ascot. Miss the place so much but even I couldn't stomach this show. I was so looking forward to it too :(

I’ve just started watching this and it’s absolutely the easy watching trash tv I need in my life 😂. Are Courtney and Amber actually friends? Amber looks like a pure scruff.

I used to live nearby and worked a Saturday job in Staines (before it became Staines upon Thames 🤣). The traveller population used to hang out in the car park and then go into the shop I worked and once threw shoes at us when we were shutting up for the evening. Oh the days. Love watching it though. Proper guilty pleasure and have to say I did have a dream that I was dating Alfie once over lockdown, now if you met me you would piss yourself completely opposite worlds.

So do I.... I think it’s his bank balance 🤣
Yeah that helps but I find him awkward and cute lol.

Gutted there’s only 2 seasons of this but it’s one of those things I’ll rewatch all the time. I love Courtney’s style!

Courtney just posted she would like a holiday for herself and some more day trips for her and Libby, I saw in another thread traditional traveller women do not share a room with their boyfriends until marriage, so Libby and Courtney have not slept with each other? I’m shocked

Courtney just posted she would like a holiday for herself and some more day trips for her and Libby, I saw in another thread traditional traveller women do not share a room with their boyfriends until marriage, so Libby and Courtney have not slept with each other? I’m shocked
I’m friends with a traveller and obviously I can’t speak to what they all do but generally, sex before marriage is a lot more common than everyone thinks. Only when they’re in a serious relationship though like they don’t sleep around. But they don’t stay over at each other’s places or go on holidays/weekends away because they need to keep up appearances if you know what I mean?

Reactions: 1