@Aatras aka Atra Daniels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this thread is overdue!!!

Atra Daniels aka @aatras on Instagram.
Is a 25 year old Assyrian, self proclaimed travel/lifestyle “influencer”. She seems sweet personality wise, but there are some anomalies I noticed🧐🧐. Firstly her appearance. She claims that her tan is 100% natural and is due to the “sun and sea water”. This tan skin colour she has made part of her brand seems to stay all year long. Even though there are many images of her REAL skin shade online. The fact that her natural shade is neautral with pink undertones, but when she tans she suddenly turns deep olive?? Is just a bit odd 🙃

672E9C70-A7DB-4526-9330-0E389B202CE6.jpeg
D0BFADFD-0552-4B96-A7AC-272FA44F8743.jpeg
CD5B39E3-4579-4F69-81A0-562A1DA13A9C.jpeg
From what I know about fake tanning, the hands are the hardest to get right, in the last image of you zoom in you will find that her knuckles appear to be white and her her hand is patchy, which is usually a tell tale sign of fake tanning. Furthermore, being Iraqia myself I know a lot of Assyrians, and they tend to always be on the pale spectrum. In a lot of middle easten families there always tends to be one sibling who is slightly darker than the rest, but it’s never a drastic jump. Atras sister Ornina actually embraces her natural skin colour.
1F92AAF5-7FAF-4949-A22E-584733D5AFF9.jpeg

Anyways, besides the fake skin colour. I also realised besides getting free trips to promote hotels from Capri to Dubai and a few ads, she doesn’t seem to have an actual job. Seeing as she is currently at 259k followers does anyone else think it’s weird how she is able to afford her closet? Maybe I am wrong and the stays at Palazzo Versace Dubai do pay off or she comes from some kind of wealth but Atra hasn’t confirmed anything.

Atra has a collection of fine jewellery, ranging from Cartier watches to VanCleef necklaces. An 18ct gold Cartier ‘Maillon de Cartier’ watch Which is - £25k as well as a gold ‘Panthére de Cartier’ watch which retails at £17.2k. As well as the fine jewellery, she has an extensive collection of handbags.Chanel,Gucci,Prada,Fendi, Lv and more recently a Dior saddle which she acquired on her recent stay in Dubai.

184BF2D9-47F7-48B9-A9FD-F7ED1F06E9CF.jpeg

B12B7936-4ECC-4396-92BF-AAB9A3E8BE49.jpeg

These are all tell tale signs of le sugar daddy. But, once in FBI mode I found her boyfriends ig. Bare in mind, she has never given the impression that she has a partner and his pictures are nowhere to be seen on her ig. Anyways, his ig is @emanoelrizk He is a Christian Lebanese, also the owner of @bennepastabar. Atra for some reason gives me the impression she’s into older men?😂 but Emanoel is the same age as her I believe.
Anyways this is all I know of her, I think she is comes across as likeable, and has an amazing figure👌🏼 But there’s a lot about her that doesn’t make sense....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Cartier love necklace is fake, she did a flat lay once and it has a different chain and catch, also a lot of her items are vintage and pre loved.

Reactions: 2
I think she's naturally tans deep olive and then enhance the colour when she edits. She's always been darker and more olive than her sister. These are pictures of her before instagram. She's always been beautiful but edits her nose a lot smaller on instagram.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 10.24.58 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 10.18.30 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 10.41.15 pm.png

Reactions: 2
she used to post her boyfriend long time ago. I think they are done, shes always in Dubai alone since 2020 started. Some of my friends said they saw her in Dubai mall a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 1
what does she do for a living? any education? She seems a bit dumb from her talking snaps lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aatra is fake, mean and opportunist with a massive ego but loves to play the saint on social media, desperately trying to give a classy kind of lady Diana vibe.. I find her so stupid and embarrassing when she start talking.
Miss fake tan also talks tit about arab influencers she follows and claims they copy her style. She truly believes she's a style icon 😂

She's currently looking to marry a rich and stupid Arab husband that's why she lives mostly in Dubai (despite being obsessed with Italian culture) and is suddenly interested with Arab culture and promoting her Assyrian roots lol when in reality she grew up as a westerner in Sweden, her sister orina is 100% westerner.
Regarding her vintage Italian style, she just COPIES in the slightest details the Style of actresses/models from the 60's-90's.
Atra is very materialistic, obsessed with luxury goods and lifestyle..
In Dubai she befriends only rich khaleeji girls and flirts with rich khaleeji men only

Below some screenshots from a convo on Instagram between Aatra and a wealthy khaleeji guy I know whom she later thought was some "nunu alshemari" behind the account hahaha

ps: in the last screenshot aatra claims she doesn't lie about her skin tone "she just goes out in the sun and get a tan" 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 36 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Heart
    Reactions: 3
    Aatra is fake, mean and opportunist with a massive ego but loves to play the saint on social media, desperately trying to give a classy kind of lady Diana vibe.. I find her so stupid and embarrassing when she start talking.
    Miss fake tan also talks tit about arab influencers she follows and claims they copy her style. She truly believes she's a style icon 😂

She's currently looking to marry a rich and stupid Arab husband that's why she lives mostly in Dubai (despite being obsessed with Italian culture) and is suddenly interested with Arab culture and promoting her Assyrian roots lol when in reality she grew up as a westerner in Sweden, her sister orina is 100% westerner.
    Regarding her vintage Italian style, she just COPIES in the slightest details the Style of actresses/models from the 60's-90's.
    In Dubai she befriends only rich khaleeji girls and flirts with rich khaleeji men only

Below some screenshots from a convo on Instagram between Aatra and a wealthy khaleeji guy I know whom she later thought was some "nunu alshemari" behind the account hahaha

ps: in the last screenshot aatra claims she doesn't lie about her skin tone "she just goes out in the sun and get a tan" 😂😂😂

wow she must have also thought Diana was copying her, explains the fall out they had

Monkey babies?! Sorry, am I reading this right!!