A Pinch of Nom - Kay Featherstone and Kate Allinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea sw have been on theyre case for a while

Pinch of Nom loves and respects Slimming World, its consultants and its brand. We have done since the very first time we walked through the doors to lose some weight. We found a welcome space and a few friends who we shared some recipes with. This sharing of recipes became a little bit bigger and then here you find us today!

Slimming World recently contacted us again and asked us to remove their trademarked terms from our website. Whilst we have been using them fairly and with their blessing, we completely respect their wishes, so of course we will comply with their requests, in the same way we always have done.

Therefore, over the coming weeks, we will be removing the Syn values from our website and you will see a few more changes regarding the use of the name Slimming World and their trademarks, as requested. So you may see some changes, but they are superficial only – you’ll still get the same amazing recipes from us.
http://pinchofnom.com
https://www.facebook.com/pinchofnom

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah big time! To be fair they’ve done well to get away with it for so long, I think as soon as people start making money slimming world are on them. Surprised they don’t hit the Instagram accounts that damage their reputation

Reactions: 20
Good! Most of their recipes are stolen anyway so it’s good they’ve had a bit of a telling off for thinking they can get away with using Syn values! Now slimming world it’s time to stop allowing these big SW accounts to make money pretending to be following the plan 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good! Most of their recipes are stolen anyway so it’s good they’ve had a bit of a telling off for thinking they can get away with using Syn values! Now slimming world it’s time to stop allowing these big SW accounts to make money pretending to be following the plan 👀
PETITION TO STOP THE FAKE AS duck SW ACCS #OFFPLANCLAN

Reactions: 16
I feel I’m in the minority but I hate pinch of vom! 2 obese women who spout diet recipes stealing from other people (recipes that is) and riding on the coat tails of another successful business using their format but then play the victim when pulled up on it

Pull the other one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I feel I’m in the minority but I hate pinch of vom! 2 obese women who spout diet recipes stealing from other people (recipes that is) and riding on the coat tails of another successful business using their format but then play the victim when pulled up on it

Pull the other one
I bought the recipe book from waterstones without knowing any of this! Wish I hadn't bought it now. Also it was recommended to me by my slimming world consultant 🙈

Have they stolen lots of recipes? That makes me sad as I hate that sort of thing in business.

Reactions: 12
This is a tough one for me. Yes they gave syn values - but they are encouraging people to cook and eat healthy, which is what the plan is all about.

Whereas all these insta accounts (Harry etc) are misrepresenting the plan, and SW sit back and do sweet FA! Either come down on everyone, or no one.

To me, the insta accounts should have been first in the firing line!

Reactions: 26
I did find it weird that they're obese seeing as they've obviously been doing the plan and "healthy eating" for a while.. Not in a nasty way just makes me wonder about it all

Reactions: 32

Pull the other one
They're making millions these days from pinching other peoples recipes.

She knows what they're doing is wrong

They've stolen quite a few recipes from two chubby cubs and when people mention this on their posts the comments get deleted and the person gets blocked.

Must get it from prickard with the blocking and deleting

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How do we know they’ve stolen recipes?
Because 2 chubby cubs did them first and put them on their blog first, free for everyone to read and use. Then along come pinch of vom, with the same recipes under a different name and they bring out a book with them 🙄

Reactions: 9
They also copied from Donna Hayhurst. She posted the KFC zinger burger fakeaway first and they came out with it a few months later.

Reactions: 3
that wasn't Donna hayhursts KFC zinger burger idea it was elsewhere on social media 1 year previous so she needs to pipe down because she stole it and passed it off as her own as she does with loads of her recipes

Reactions: 5
There is another lady on Instagram who they stole a cake recipe from, they worked with her to use her recipes then dropped her and carried on using the recipe as their own! They do it quite often, obviously the reason they’re huge yet advocate for healthy eating! They clearly don’t use the recipes day to day they’re just in it to make money of other people’s work!

I noticed recently someone had posted a beetroot hummus recipe they’d made up and then this past week I saw an advert from PON with the exact same recipe as their own 🙈

Reactions: 5
So many people have accused them of pinching recipes. Because they have a huge following they film a video and take credit for someone else's work. They look absolutely huge even for the press photos that they would have had time to slim a bit for. You know they must be stuffing themselves on unhealthy foods all the time to be that size.

Reactions: 1
So many people have accused them of pinching recipes. Because they have a huge following they film a video and take credit for someone else's work. They look absolutely huge even for the press photos that they would have had time to slim a bit for. You know they must be stuffing themselves on unhealthy foods all the time to be that size.
PINCHing recipes hahahahhahahh that cracked me up that

• Haha
Reactions: 7