A Pinch of Nom - Kay Featherstone and Kate Allinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't realise they have a team of 15 people, that's getting up to Jamie Oliver sized team of help :LOL:

In the press release they claim to have lost 6 stone, which is probably over exaggerated and the lowest they were before putting it back on because they appear to have been the same size for years. This isn't to shame anyone, just to say how complex the issues are. We all know what to eat to not put on weight, but it's not that easy at all. The bitchy side of me thinks they must have to eat so much to maintain their weight and 3 stone could be lost so easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm giving up after the first paragraph:

As they gazed around the stadium, Kay broke down in tears. Not because of anything the Spice Girls were singing, but because the two chefs were consumed by the thought of their own followers; they have more than 900,000 on Facebook. “When we go to a gig, it’s like: ‘We could fill this space so many times!’ It becomes very, very scary,

The average person follows thousands of accounts and only a tiny percent actually see their posts in feeds. It's not a big deal 🤷‍♀️ .

I expect the rest of the article is good PR straight from their agency, they are after all the best selling authors in the UK of 2019 and these puff pieces help sell more.

Reactions: 6
I do find it very odd that the elephant in the room (!) about them being super obese whilst promoting diet food is not really addressed.

Reactions: 15
I've just stumbled upon this thread and have read it all with interest

I am a past moderator for pinch of nom and had been working with them for a couple of years. I have been on weekends away with them too

They have several of my recipes on the website and also taken lots of my ideas for the books, including the third one which is due out in December 👿👿👿

They promised payment for my recipes but despite several requests for their terms of business , that never materialised

They offered me a job too !! Then the week before I was due to start, removed me from moderating

They have now booted and blocked me from the group

This is the last picture I have of Kay taken last year

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Here's another picture of the ones who are promoting healthy eating

I'm so angry with them right now at the way they treat people who have dedicated so much time to them. I'm not the first and I dare say I won't be the last person they tread into the ground and cast off like they are insignificant. Well nobody puts this baby in the corner. They've been winging it for years!!!

I have emailed them several times asking for a reason as to why they removed and blocked me from the group without any warning or explanation. They have completely ignored me

Here's one of the 3 amigos together

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I do find it very odd that the elephant in the room (!) about them being super obese whilst promoting diet food is not really addressed.
It's weird how they've been celebrated so much and been sold as the perfect people to push diets despite their weight loss being a lie and they've seemingly put on weight since making their millions. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wow they’ve put on a lot of weight, kay especially looks seriously unhealthy.

sorry this Has happened to you @Skinny Bae such shady behaviour and not the first time this lot have been accused of this

Reactions: 5
Wow they’ve put on a lot of weight, kay especially looks seriously unhealthy.

sorry this Has happened to you @Skinny Bae such shady behaviour and not the first time this lot have been accused of this
Thank you. They really are bullies and control freaks
Lots are too frightened to speak out against them. That's what they rely on. Everyone keeping their mouth shut and not making waves to "damage the brand"
They really don't care about anyone but their close inner circle

It's weird how they've been celebrated so much and been sold as the perfect people to push diets despite their weight loss being a lie and they've seemingly put on weight since making their millions. 🤷‍♀️
Probably because no one is brave enough to drop the "FAT" bomb. She plays heavily on the "I was bullied" card
BOLLOCKS is what I say. She herself is a bully who throws tantrums if you don't play along

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank you. They really are bullies and control freaks
Lots are too frightened to speak out against them. That's what they rely on. Everyone keeping their mouth shut and not making waves to "damage the brand"
They really don't care about anyone but their close inner circle

Probably because no one is brave enough to drop the "FAT" bomb. She plays heavily on the "I was bullied" card
BOLLOCKS is what I say. She herself is a bully who throws tantrums if you don't play along
Do you think they even eat the stuff they make or is it a portion problem?

Reactions: 4
Do you think they even eat the stuff they make or is it a portion problem?
All I can say is that it's probably too much of the good stuff.
Any weekend away was definitely not on plan, rich & indulgent fatty foods and plenty of alcohol.
They were also on the road a lot too which I guess doesn't help - 5 star hotel life !!

Reactions: 3
Here's another picture of the ones who are promoting healthy eating

I'm so angry with them right now at the way they treat people who have dedicated so much time to them. I'm not the first and I dare say I won't be the last person they tread into the ground and cast off like they are insignificant. Well nobody puts this baby in the corner. They've been winging it for years!!!

I have emailed them several times asking for a reason as to why they removed and blocked me from the group without any warning or explanation. They have completely ignored me

Here's one of the 3 amigos together

Its dawned on me why they look familiar. Anyone remember French and Saunders...the sketch where they dress as old men?. I don't know how to attach a picture but Google it..the resemblance is canny.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its dawned on me why they look familiar. Anyone remember French and Saunders...the sketch where they dress as old men?. I don't know how to attach a picture but Google it..the resemblance is canny.🤣
Screenshot_20200930-084232.png

I'm genuinely shocked how people who are bleeping enormous can tell other people what to eat. And make millions from it. Do they live a luxury lifestyle (obviously not on clothes)?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hear they're addicted to high fat, sugar and salt food and because they rarely show their faces all they do is crash diet everytime a book comes out to pretend they've lost weight. They've made 6 million but what good is all that when they're so unhealthy they're going to die early!

• Wow
Reactions: 6