A Pinch of Nom - Kay Featherstone and Kate Allinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not arsed what size someone is, but surely it goes without saying that you aren’t the best person to be giving nutrition advice if you have an additional pair of tits on your back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instant mash was once a free food. I seem to remember people would snack on it. Mmm wallpaper paste-y.
My local group used to use smash as a pizza base so it was syn free

Anyone else feel like there may have been hallucinogens in the hifi bars from some of the choices we made back then?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember when their first book was out and press articles were "these two aren't slim Minnie's, which actually makes them perfect to help you lose weight!"

How many cals a day does someone have to eat to maintain that? 10'000+?
In the early days they both claimed to have lost 7 stone or so each already. So they were probably at their smallest when the first book came out. Nowadays I think their strategy is to not be seen in public and hope everyone forgets what they look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the early days they both claimed to have lost 7 stone or so each already. So they were probably at their smallest when the first book came out. Nowadays I think their strategy is to not be seen in public and hope everyone forgets what they look like.
the sausage digits on their posts don’t lie. Would rather they own it and say they’ve got their struggles with weight (like most of us do) rather than keep churning out food diaries etc that clearly aren’t working for them

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Yel

Ah I thought that 7 stone was between them, and always seemed like a lie to pretend they were successful. Time seems to show they may not have been honest about it all.

I just can't imagine having all that time and money and with their brand still being whatever is two levels above morbidly obese.

Without health you have nothing, regardless of millions in the bank.

Reactions: 3
Ah I thought that 7 stone was between them, and always seemed like a lie to pretend they were successful. Time seems to show they may not have been honest about it all.

I just can't imagine having all that time and money and with their brand still being whatever is two levels above morbidly obese.

Without health you have nothing, regardless of millions in the bank.
According to the Guardian it was around 7 stone for one of them, 5ish stone for the other.

IMG_5265.jpeg

Doesn’t surprise me that they lost those amounts through Slimming World. If you’re very large, it’s easy to drop the first few stone because you’ll be cutting way down on crisps and sweets. There was a big guy in our group who lost a stone in one week. But eating massive plates of pasta soon puts you on a plateau.

Reactions: 6