_sjohnf (_beingbrittany’s fella)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on this guy?

Mod edit locking as private and small. Better on her thread if he goes public again

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought she kept him off of Instagram??
Oh no there was a big reveal of him a while back! Now he has over 13 thousand followers on Instagram! He’s awful. He also has a lot of ‘unpopular opinions’ which he likes to rant on about which I think generates people on his page. Last week it was how clapping for the NHS was tacky.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh god probably why she kept him off her page but I used to follow her I really liked her and then she hit target and turned into a absolute nob every single post was Ad Ad Ad she’s obviously roped him in for the money aspect hasn’t she!

I actually quite like him hes easy on the eye and doesn't beat around the bush. His rant about clapping for the nhs was so much deeper than it has been put but u definstly think hes a marmite character your either gonna love him or hate him

The only thing I don't like is how he creeps around liking loads of girls insta photos half naked

I actually quite like him hes easy on the eye and doesn't beat around the bush. His rant about clapping for the nhs was so much deeper than it has been put but u definstly think hes a marmite character your either gonna love him or hate him

The only thing I don't like is how he creeps around liking loads of girls insta photos half naked
Wouldn’t you if Brittany/Brittany’s brows and them cankles were your partner !! 😂🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.