Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who says she doesn't care, she's doing a pretty good impression of someone who does 🤔

She can't believe she's got her own 'fread'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hiiiiiiiii guyssssssss!!!!😂😂

Does anyone else find it strange she said she used to 'Manage' a beauty salon and now works in asda... Which she claims she hates.

Also, its HOME BARGAINS

Not HOME AND BARGAINS !!!
It’s a scouse thing (even though she’s from Skem nr Wigan), they all call it Home & Bargains. It’s the original name when it first opened in Liverpool.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I FINK SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. LEARN TO CORRECT THE T’s and F’s 😂😂😂😂

What the duck was that squeak what she’s just let out in her latest story omg!!!!

Reactions: 1
I’d love nothing more than her sticking that lash down on the inner corner of her upper lashes!!!! They look TERRIBLE! I can’t take her serious when I watch her vids 😂😂😂😂 they’re waving at you! Terrible efforts!! Sort it out Gem!

Paulie? Is that his name? I don’t know any Paulies! Only know lads by the name of ‘Paul’ 😂😂😂

Girl needs to invest in some tester pots, constantly slaps paint and wallpaper up and then doesn’t like it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unless she has credit cards, how can one person get so much stuff in a short space of time

She reminds me of a spoilt brat!!

Decking has only just come and she wants it up already. Bet ' pauly' doesn't even want half off the tat she buys....😬

Reactions: 4
Thank christ for this thread!!!!! "HI GUUUYS" even my husband takes piss when he hears me listening to her stories.. I used to like her, but since she got married she's so far up her own arse That even I'm starting to believe she's a real Scouser an not from skem. 😂.

She probably spends every penny she has on payday or leaves Paul to pay the bills with his wage.

I don’t mind the Hi GUYYYZZZ but the long arse silent wave she does gets on my nerves.

She used to be so different in the old house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if her employer ever gets fed up with her being too ill to work but perfectly ok to shop & faff round the house posting stories, I'm pretty sure she said her job is picking shopping for home delivery, surely if she can walk around the house doing DIY etc & doing her own shopping she can go to work?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if her employer ever gets fed up with her being too ill to work but perfectly ok to shop & faff round the house posting stories, I'm pretty sure she said her job is picking shopping for home delivery, surely if she can walk around the house doing DIY etc & doing her own shopping she can go to work?
Just an excuse not to go to work. She was saying last week that working for Asda isn’t for her anymore.

She used to be off a hell of a lot more than she is now.

She’s wanted to leave Asda for at least a couple of years but what other employer would let her nip home to wait for a delivery.

She only stayed off to wait in for her decking...

If i remember, isn't she doing an apprenticeship in her late 20's??? But used to 'manage' a beauty salon... mmmmm

Reactions: 1
She only stayed off to wait in for her decking...

If i remember, isn't she doing an apprenticeship in her late 20's??? But used to 'manage' a beauty salon... mmmmm
I forgot about that, she never mentions it anymore. Wonder if she’s passed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.