Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF. Literally her whole house is grey, so dull and boring. What’s that all about!.?! And where’s Pauly gone, perhaps suffocated by all the dullness 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF. Literally her whole house is grey, so dull and boring. What’s that all about!.?! And where’s Pauly gone, perhaps suffocated by all the dullness 🤔
She’s obviously not happy with it, she’s a sheep. She’s in love with all the high end grey insta homes that she drools over and is trying to achieve the same. But it’s the Poundland version, it’s cheap and nasty, from the stick on tiles, the stick down flooring and the fablon stick on work surface in the kitchen, the grey painted PVC front door. She doesn’t change any of the main stuff, the horrible louvre type doors in the bedroom etc. She has no taste as all and wouldn’t know a thing about what quality is. She wallpapered her bedroom 4 times in 13 months and it’s still tit! She has extension cables running everywhere it’s just a mess. What she needs to do is STOP. Save up some money and do one room at a time from scratch, change doors, frames, paint properly, gloss etc. Buy quality furniture that will last and stay away from the bloody grey velvet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe what I have seen.
The attention seeker that she is has put up her Christmas tree up! Like WTAF!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She actually reminds me off a spoilt brat. Anything she wants sugar daddy pauly jumps. Urgh cant stand the behaviour
Poor Pauly coming home to that! Her language and everything was just vile this morning. She’s so immature. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She’s just a silly girl trying to play house.

Reactions: 3
Why oh why does she have to copy other people! Really starting to irritate me! She just HAS to copy what other people say & do. Noticed it with that welsh Jade, then beckyhomesweethome & now missgreedy! Just be yourself!

Reactions: 1
How on earth can she claim to be trained in beauty?? Look at the fake tan around her fingers and wrists 😧 And don’t get me started on the nails and lashes...

• Haha
That fake tan, pink hair, magnetic eyelashes are something else! Also, we’re in the middle of a pandemic & she’s still ordering a tonne of shite online. Is your boohoo order essential?! NO because your loungewear looks awful! Stop making these poor people work that don’t need to!

Why would you put an open bottle of Jack Daniels out with all his presents?!!
She's a fake!! Trying to make it look more than it is, honestly she's such a fake, insecure person. She literally copies everyone.
Selfish cow ordering crap non stop and now returning it too.
She's a spoilt little brat

• Haha
I’m sorry but she’s not been following slimming world all bar one day on lockdown down and no way in hell lost 5lb. The crap that this one gets through watching her Christmas films with munch makes Rebecca lamb look like a health guru!

Reactions: 2
She grates on me so much! All a load of bollocks! She had pizza/kebabs the other night! The way she stands doing her selfie, standing in the exact same pose looking like she absolutely loves herself!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.